Six x

WARNING Explicit Content

*
*
*
*
*
*

*We have to use a condom Chris " Chrissy said moaning my name, while I played with her pearl. *

*No baby, I wanna feel all of you bae*

I said as her legs began to shake, and moans filling the room.

"Ok ahhhhh Chris babyyyyyy"

Chrissy said while licking then biting her lips , as the initial thrust got intense. It was like she lost her breath when I entered her. That turned me wild! Within no time I was thrusting in and out of her. I felt every inch of her walls. She opened up for me. Charisma's insides fit me like a glove , like she never left. The deeper I stroked the tighter she wrapped herself around me.

"Your pussy still so good! You're my drug girl. I missed the fuck outta youuu"

"Ooooh, deeper baby deeper deeper deeper deeper"

"Hmmmmm"

I stood up with her legs wrapped around my waist. I walked over to the bathroom so she could see how good our bodies looked together. Our bodies were in sync. I lifted her up by her ass and began to fill her insides even more at a fast but steady paste

"Chrisssssssss!!!!!!!"

She said moaning my name.

I went deeper and harder. fuck I missed this girl .

"Fuckk Chrissy.... Chrissy--*

"Chrissy"

I said jumping out of my bed. I looked to the left side of my bed and there was no one there. Damn. I reached for my breifs and they were damp. Fuck, that's embarrassing! I thought I was over her? This can't be happening . Was this just a dream, or did it mean something. For all I know her and Trey probably married. I need to get away and get her off the brain.

I grabbed my phone and booked the first flight to the 804, I need to see my mama and my family.

4 hours later I landed safely.

This entire flight I've been thinking about Chrissy. I wonder how she's doing . Is she with Trey . Man .. Ima call her , fuck it . I have nothing to lose . It's already been months .

Ring, ring, ring,

"Hello?" Chrissy said on the other end with sadness in her voice. And a few sniffles as if she's been crying.

"What's wrong Chrissy ? ... I know you're not expecting a call from me but I needed to just hear your voice and know that you're ok."

I couldn't catch on who it was , so I didn't say another word .

"Chrissy it's me baby"

It's Chris . Out of all people . Is this a sign.  I missed him so damn much and he's calling me at my most vulnerable state . I've been trying to get in contact with him and hoping and praying to run into him just for 5 minutes would've been enough, just to know that he was ok .  And here he is , probably thinking the exact thing this entire time.

"I ... I'm not ok Chris. " she said before bursting into a panic cry.

"Did that nigga put his hands on you ?! Where you at?!"

"Chris , my mom . She - she - Chris I didn't save her . I shouldn't of left her here ."

That was all to had to hear .

"I'm on my way, send me your location . I'm already out here."

Chrissy

It's so crazy how so much time has went by and he's still here for me like a few months ago I didn't leave him at his house for another man . My man but still . I left Chris. I chose somebody over him right in front of his face . Right after all of the nights we've shared together . The laughter . The feelings about old childhood . Everything and he's running to my rescue . When Trey on the other end isn't even -- *my thoughts were interrupted *

"Trey?!" *my tears stopped immediately right after I've already shared my location with Chris *

"Chrissy , are you ok baby? I'm so sorry I didn't answer the phone . I was still upset with you and I didn't know that something was wrong with ma, do you know who did this? I'm so sorry I should've been here with you helping you go through this but I was selfish and I'm sorry. Nobody's perfect and I forgive you . I'm sorry I just needed time a part to think *he began to tear up * I had no clue what to say . If Chris comes and he's here . He'll regret every single word that he just said. He just held me tight and cried on my shoulder .