Two x

Chris

Miami is where it's at! My nigga was right. I'm still in the studio lately but I've been hitting a few clubs these past few weeks performing some of my singles. The crowd is rocking with me and I'm loving every moment of the love that they're showing. On my way home I stopped by the gym to get my mind right and ran into my nigga Tyga and Redd. Them been my niggas since day 1. After working out at the gym for a few hours I was beat, so I headed home, showered and laid up in bed.

Chrissy

"Chrissy, where you at?? I'm back!" Trey said yelling through the house from downstairs, while I was upstairs.

"Yea babe, I'm in your room" I said running downstairs into Trey's arms, I've missed him soo much!

"Hey baby! I missed yo little ass" Trey said throwing me up in the air and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist.

Trey dropped all of his bags and put me up on the kitchen counter. We were wrestling with one another's tongues. licking grabbing, caressing and stripping. I was left on the kitchen counter with only my panties and bra.

Trey went into the freezer and pulled out a piece of ice and made a trail of wetness all the way down my spine. He then licked up every drop, while I arched my back; loving every single moment of his tongue pleasures. I took control, as soon as we were face to face, I grabbed his manhood and licked my lips in a seductive way. Trey's eyes bulged and a smile crept upon his face. Oh how I missed that smile with his cute little dimples.

I jumped off the counter as Trey hopped on. I gently grabbed his manhood through his Calvins then the ice from his hands and rubbed the wet slippery ice up and down his shaft. I grabbed his piece gently an looked into his eyes. I gently caressed him while massaging his tip with my warm tongue. I instantly got emotional, a tear dropped down one eye. I couldn't keep playing this role while I know deep inside our relationship is a lie. I felt terrible and I couldn't believe that he hadn't told me about him cheating. I really did miss him while he was gone but, now I'm always paranoid at the fact that he could be out with somebody else. I was honestly scared to lose him.

"Baby, what's wrong??" Trey said, while his little man softened instantly. He jumped off the counter after putting him away and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, holding me tight.

"I messed up Charisma, I'm so sorry"

I pulled back with red puffy eyes, full of wet tears.

"I messed up too Trey!" I said sobbing.

He pulled away from me. instantly a tear ran down his face, and he turned away from me which made me feel 10x worse.

"I'm sorry Trey, I'm so sorry. I don't want to lose you" I said grabbing him, trying to face me.

"Damn, were both messing up. do you think this is a sign?" Trey turned around and asked with sincerity deep in his eyes.

"I don't know Tremaine, all I know is that I love you and I don't want to lose you"

"I don't want to lose you either Charisma, but I expected this, although you actually saying it seems surreal."

"Same here, I've been paranoid lately, not really sure who you're with when you leave."

"How you think I've been feeling, you probably love that nigga. Damn."

"I felt horrible from you not telling me for so long Trey, felt like months had passed."

"You knew?"

"Yes Trey, your hoe sent a few pics out, exposing y'all evening."

"At lease you got a heads up. " he mumbled under his breath. and continued.."I had to go looking for you, scared that I had lost you, maybe you were hurt then something told me to go to that nigga Chris house. I had a good feeling you were there, but of course that nigga lied to my face about you being there, but who would admit something like that. You had me wasting all that energy to be in another nigga arms, Damn I didn't expect that from you."

I didn't speak I just looked into his eyes, trying to read his emotions. I couldn't, he had a blank stare then instantly turned into anger.

"You got me out here looking stupid Charisma. why you do me like that huh?! did you have to go fuck that nigga out of all people huh!?! I mean damn, my mess up wasn't even intentional. You don't even know her, but I gotta look at this nigga knowing he can get my girl. While I wouldn't even willingly touch that bitch. She had to go as low as putting something in my drink!"

"So why the fuck were you with her in the beginning Trey!?"

"Why were you with that nigga!? That shit disrespectful!"

"& You're not disrespectful Trey! you say she's "drugged" You, yea fucking right!"

Right when I said that Trey ran out the kitchen right before punching the wall directly next to me. I stood there scared for my life, not knowing what to do next. I grabbed my clothes and started putting them on quickly. He ran back moments later with papers in his hands and threw the stack of papers in my face. The papers flew everywhere!

"I ain't lying to you girl!!!" Trey said pointing to the papers, with blood dripping down his knuckles.

I grabbed the papers and sure enough it said he was suing Karrueche Tran for sexual assault and harassment.

"This is too much to take in right now, you can stay here but I gotta leave. I'm not trying to catch a case. We'll figure out what we're going to do after we're in our right mind. I'm out"

Then he was gone, not even looking back at me. I don't even know if he's coming back...

Sorry this is such a short add guys, because I want to really start in June with consistent updates, this is just to keep you guys interested. I just have finals exams, final papers due and I don't have much time right now to update. btw, have y'all heard Trey Songz" Smartphones" , that's my jam! any who.

Vote/Comment/Share

xMarsha