C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S I X

Nightmare 

"Come to Italy with me."

His words came out in a long, over-extreme slur. I couldn't tell if it was because I was tired, or shocked.

I blinked a couple of times, "What?"

"You heard me." He states.

"You.. want me.. to come to Italy with you?"

"Yeah Kitten, it's the safest bet."

"Why?" I asked again, in more confusion.

I watch him breathe in, "I gotta go back over there, and it's not safe for you to be here unprotected."

"What about Jhase? He could protect-"

"He's coming with me, Ruffo is too. And before you say your brother can protect you, he can't."

"So what? We just fly out of here, go and do whatever you have to do and then come back?"

"Pretty much." He nods, in which I scoff off, he just thinks it's that easy.

Maybe it is for him, but it's not for me. Especially when you have a brother like I have, and school to go too. Let a lone friend's that will ask.

"I can't Ace, it's gonna be hard for me to just leave." I shrugged.

"Kitten, we can sneak away. It's not that hard."

"It is when you have a brother that's protective of your every move!"

I run a hand through my hair trying to understand why he has to go back over to Italy. There must've been something said in that meeting, something important for all of them to go over there.

"Hey–" He places his hand on my knee gently and gave me his full attention. "I can explain to him, get him to agree to this."

"He hates you.." I say tiredly, whilst shaking my head slowly.

"Then I'll make him not hate me," He gives me a non-visible smile. "Trust me, it's better if you come. Maxwell doesn't know that we have a place over there."

I look at him, trying to read him. But of course he's hard to read, like usual.

"If this is only going to get me in deeper-"

"It won't Kitten, I'll explain to Andrew and to Keith. They'll have to understand;"

"And school?"

"We'll be back before you know it, it won't hurt your attendance nor your grades."

My hands run through my hair once again, if I agree to this, what's going to happen.. is something bad going to happen again? Am I going to get kidnapped again.

But he has a point, he'll be there.. but then again he didn't protect me very well last time.

God why does everything have to be so complicated.