Chapter 2

Chapter 2™

The room was fairly okay, it had 2 leather beds pushed against the wall each with a new mattress , and a wardrobe to go with it. It's what i had expected.

I placed my suitcase on the carpeted floor and began to unpack. I started to recall the events that had just recently happened before he left with a friend. I still can't believe I'm sharing a room with a boy- Harry Styles he said his name was.

After finishing folding all my clothes neatly and putting them into my wardrobe. I began preparing my bed for the night, I pulled out my vintage duvet and set it on my bed along with the fitted sheet and pillows. I was already feeling at home.

It was now 9am and Harry still isn't back. Should I be worried? My curfew at home was 7pm nothing more. But this is college a fresh start. I'm free and able to do what I want.

                                                ♣♣♣

My eyes flashed open after hearing a loud thud on the floor. Woah what was that? I rubbed my eyes open to see my alarm clock reading 2am. My eyes travelled to Harry's bed which was still undone. And then I saw him.

He was leaning against the wooden door with a bottle in his hands. Im guesing he was drunk. What am I supposed to do? I made my way to him and knelt down beside him. I felt slightly terrified but I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me. Would he?

His head was instantly snapped up and he was now looking at me. I looked away when I felt tension In the air and decided to break the silence.

'' Uhm are you drunk? '' I nervously ask.

Way to go Riley! Ask a drunk person If there drunk?

''No'' He said coldly his breath smelling on liquor

''I think you shoul-'' 

''Fuck you, leave me alone'' he spits, hatred laced In his voice.

Oh well that wasn't what I expected. To be honest I don't know what I expected. Something a little nicer? I stand back up to my feet  and I tuck myself back into my bed. I felt angry but It's best If I swallow my pride as It's not the the greatest idea to wind up a drunk asshole.

                                                ♣♣♣

-sonia<3