Chapter 3

Chapter 3

My eyes ached because of the light. I squinted checking the time on my bedside table digital clock the red lights read 12:45 I yanked the covers of myself running my fingers through my knotted hair. I don't sleep this late! I'm an early person. It was a relief my classes didn't start until another day.

My attention was diverted towards Harry who was now lying asleep on his undone bed. His skin was a pale yellow and his lip's a faded purple. I think he was sick, or Is this how people look when their hungover?

I had no Idea.

He shifted In his bed and now his face was clearly visible. I could see something odd with his facial features. Then I noticed the purple and green lump formed on his left cheek. and a cut through his eyebrow. 

What could have happened to him? I wondered If he had got into a fight. I'm sure there was nothing like this last night but then again I was half dead. 

I turned to see his features soft and he actually looked naive. I instantly felt sorry for him. He must be cold. I got off my bed taking my duvet and landing it neatly on his body, where he was still dressed in a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. I felt something buzz and light up from underneath the cover and checked to see what It was. 

His phone.

The phone was placed near his palm, but I could clearly see what  the text read.

You on for tonight again? We can do more shit later and girls, last night was a blast.

-Jace

                                                ♣♣♣

-sonia<3