Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I felt my cheeks burn a bright red. I shouldn't be reacting like this I was sharing a dorm room with a play boy, I needed to keep a distance from this Harry. I jumped out of my thoughts when I felt a vibration against my upper thigh - his phone. He instantly backed away slipping out his phone from his front jean pocket and answering his call.

''Hey man, what's up?'' He walked out of the bathroom.

I breathed a sigh of relief. And began stripping of all my clothing and hoped into the shower letting the warm water engulf me.

After showering for a good forty minutes as the mirror had condensed I finally decided it was time to get out. I stepped out of the bath securely wrapping a towel around me. Shit, I realized I had left my clothes on my bed and didn't bring them inside.

''Um, Harry could you pass me my clothes please?'' I spoke from the inside of the bathroom.

No answer.

He must have left after that call from 'somebody'. I opened the door peaking through revealing an empty room with no Harry, I quickly pulled on my pink flora summer dress and pulled on the gold flat sandals. After drying my brown hair and letting it loose and applying light makeup to give myself a natural look. I decided to go out and explore the campus a little. It was boring staying In my room all day. 

                                                ♣♣♣

I had no idea where I was going until I spotted a cafe. I had seen it on the website when I was at home. Speaking of which I hadn't called back or received any calls since I have arrived but not that my parents cared anyways they were probably on another business trip again.

I remember those days when kids in middle school would talk about going on vacation or to the beach. And I was always left home with a different baby-sitter each night. If anything they are just my biological parents, we never really maintained a proper family relationship.

It just comes to show that my childhood sucks.

The cafe seemed modern and newly refurbished. It seemed perfect for my liking. I was feeling a little anxious I didn't know anyone here so i was basically the 'new' girl, but i guess no-one would notice me anyways as this was a big campus so there was bound to be other newbies too.

The strong smell of coffee hit me as I walked inside, It felt so good. I made my way to the counter where stood a attractive looking boy. He had midnight jet black hair done In a messy way giving him a bad ass look, his pale skin was flawless and his dark eyes seemed to go on forever.whom  This boy screamed perfection.

''Hey, what can I get you?'' He asked restting his hands on the counter.

''Just a coffee please'' I replied shyly.

''Not seen you around here before'' He stated putting a cup underneath a coffee machine and letting the coffee spill in.

''Yeah, I'm new'' I smiled looking down unsure of what else to say.

''Oh cool, well Im Rider''

''Nice to meet you, Im Riley'' I responded, taking the coffee from him and placing the money on the counter.

He returned the smile ''Hope to see you around then''

''Yeah'' I walked off finding and empty seat by the window and sat down placing my cofee on the table.

Im nervous about starting school In a day, but I guess it won't be so bad. Hopefully I'll make new friends. I do hope I make friends with Rider, he seemed so nice, I wonder why he works at the campus cafe anyways, he really doesn't seem the type. For some reason I was Itching to know more about him. He was a mysterious hot guy.

I took a sip of my sizzling warm coffee. This tastes so good. I check my phone for the time:

4:45

I think I should get back soon, The cafe door opens and I see Harry walk inside with two other friends. He catches me staring and glares at me.

''What are you doing here?'' His voice is loud and laced with anger.

I look around seeing who he is talking to and my face reddens when all eyes are on me including Riders. What does he mean what am I doing here? This was none of his business.

''Get the fuck out'' He yells.

Woah, that was unexpected. I feel my hands shaking with fear. Pfft I'm can't be scared.

''No I wont'' I reply, my voice come's out weak and as a whisper. Not what I had expected. My brain was acting up, and I was drowning In fear.

Harry's face became redder. Not a good sign Riley.

He speed walked towards me, grabbing my bare wrist and pulling me out of the cafe, I was to in shock to react, to pull away to do anything for the matter.

                                                ♣♣♣

-sonia<3