t h r e e

+SOPHIA FRAISER
WEDNESDAY, 12TH MARCH

i woke up with my head pressed against ethan's upper thigh. grayson had left a warm body indentation against the beige sofa. i picked my head up trying not to wake ethan and lifted myself off the sofa.

i saw my phone on the island counter and as per usual, the morning dms and tweets flooded my phone. i liked and comment on a few and checked my text messages.

carlos: we found some actors for your music video, can you get to the studio by ten and meet them?

sophia: yeah sure, probably gonna bring eth or lia :)

carlos: see you in a few hours

sophia: see ya

grayson walked out my bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. he had a small towel in his left hand which he used to dry his damp hair.

"morning sophia" he said throwing the smaller towel at me. i took it off my head and rolled it up and smacked him against his abs. he screamed and hunched his body. ethan hissed letting us know he was awake.

"ethan! your awake, wanna come to the studio?" i yelled running over to the sofa.

"yeah sure" he said as i sat down next to him and grabbed his phone  whilst he was mid tweet. he laughed as i continued where he left off.

@ethandolan tweeted: morning, im hitting up the studio with sophia my main bish. we gonna record a straight fire diss track against grayson dolphin 🐬

"you are so strange soph" he said pushing me so i ended up face first into the couch. i rolled off onto the fluffy rug and got onto my feet. i passed grayson who was grabbing a glass of milk from the fridge and headed to the bathroom.

i started to run the shower till it was the perfect temperature and took off my clothes from the night before. the warm water droplets hit my face whilst i washed my hair running the conditioner through with my fingers. the smell of strawberries filled the bathroom as i put my body wash of the loofa and exfoliated my skin. i turned the tap off and stepped out the shower grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapped it round my body.

i walked into my bedroom and headed straight to my wadrobe to pick an outfit out for the day. i put my camouflage thrasher hoodie on and some ripped black jeans with black fishnets underneath.

ethan and grayson went back to their apartment so ethan could get changed. i walked into the living room to see lia still asleep on the sofa. i went over to the printer and got some paper and a pen from my backpack and wrote a quick note.

at the studio
- sophia

ethan knocked on the door with our secret knock and i opened the door.

"it's a floating head!" he yelled screaming like a child. he was was wearing a tank top and some ripped jeans.

"haha very funny" i sarcastically replied with a slight chuckle. ethan twirled his keys round his pointer finger whilst i locked the door behind me.

we left the apartment and got into ethan's car. we were going to get some acai bowls before going to the studio. there was a small cafe nearby that sold some so we stopped there.

sophiafraiser > snapchat story