s i x

+SOPHIA FRAISER
FRIDAY, 15TH MARCH

"girls like me dont come around that much" i sang whilst the water droplets hit my skin. today was the day i was filming the 'pretty girl' music video.

i stepped out the shower and walked to my bedroom across the fluffy carpet. i threw myself down onto my bed messing up the covers. the silk hugged my body as i layed there going throw my phone.

aaroncarpenter > sofiafraiser

the clock struck nine so i quickly ran to my closet to change into some casual clothes so i could go to the set where i'd get the designed clothes for the video

the clock struck nine so i quickly ran to my closet to change into some casual clothes so i could go to the set where i'd get the designed clothes for the video. i wore a beige shirt with some numbers on it and my blue ripped boyfriend jeans.

sophiafraiser > aaroncarpenter

i spreaded out the covers on my bed and threw the duvet on top patting down the creases till it was smooth

i spreaded out the covers on my bed and threw the duvet on top patting down the creases till it was smooth. i walked out my room and opened lia's which was adjacent to mine to say goodbye. her bed remained unmade and empty and i couldn't hear the bashing of pans from the kitchen.

sophia: cam? you still got lia?

cameron: yeah, dont worry ;)

sophia: okay thanks

cameron: no problem

i sighed and went into the kitchen. my cereal was in the highest shelf so i had to stand on my tip-toes to get it. i threw my hands around the shelf till i heard a knock on the door. i wasn't expecting any visitors so i picked up a frying pan and slowly made my way to the door. the door creaked open slowly as i saw two familar faces.

"jack! shawn! what are you doing here?" i asked hugging them both dropping the frying pan as it bounced and echoed through the doorway. they walked into my apartment  and i shut the door behind them as they walked over to the couch. i walked back over to the cupboard to get a bowl and a tablespoon from the utensil draw.

"we wanted to come with you to film your music video" jack said smiling. shawn saw me struggling and walked over to help me get my chocolate chip weetabix box. i took it out his hands and poured it into the bowl.