e i g h t

@sophiafraiser tweeted: free concert for you all and the first two hundred people get meet and greet opportunity.

cameron: everyone tweeted bout the concert tonight?

sophia: yeah, i fell asleep and forgot to do it yesterday

johnson: slept in till twelve

sophia: you know it

sophia: holy shit i should be leaving soon for soundcheck

matthew: see you at five :)

sophia: bye matty

cameron: ....

sophia: bye cameron

+SOPHIA FRAISER
SUNDAY, 17TH MARCH

i picked up the black crop top and red high waisted sweatpants off my bed and put them on. i pulled some model poses in front of my mirror and then checked to see it lia was awake.

she was in her bathroom applying some cat eye liner wearing a black cropped tank top and some camo green shorts.

"damn mami" i laughed admiring her outfit as she turned around. she twirled around showing off her outfit. lia had the best fashion sense i've ever seen.

a sudden knock on the door filled the apartment as i left lia's room so she could finish getting ready and went to open the door.

"surprise" noah said pulling me into a hug. my scream of excitement was muffled in his shirt. i tightened the hug as we stood underneath the door frame.

"soph, you ready - well hello there" lia said launching herself off the bottom step and landing on the floor. noah pulled out the hug as i had a smile plastered across my face and walked over to lia.

"good to see you again lia" he chuckled hugging lia as i shut the door. i walked over to the windowsill and sat down.

"where's dad?" i asked as noah came over to the windowsill and sat opposite me.

"he said you'll have to wait" noah teased as i scooted forward and pushed his arm. we talked for thirty minutes until we had to go to the venue.

sophiafraiser: