chapter 12: 'Asshole'

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'MISTER POSSESSIVE' ITS PART OF A SERIES AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT !!!!

***

chapter 12: 'Asshole'

It's Wednesday and i still haven't heard from Declan. Honestly this is getting tiring and i have a feeling he's playing games. I don't have time for games. So until he wants to grow up and act like the 18 year old boy he is im out.

Today i am wearing ripped light washed skinny jeans, a tight white crop top and a red short leather jacket over it. I matched the whole outfit with beige heels. My hair is wavy poofed out to it's naturalness. I decided to be cute today.

I'm walking to my locker when i see something very pathetic. Declan is here. He's leaning against the wall with girls surrounding him and he even has his arm around one of their waist.

What a loser dude.

I strut passed them with not a care in the world, my heels clicking against the floor as i make my way towards my locker.

I throw my unwanted books in my locker and shut the locker door 'yelping' in the process.
I did not know he was standing there.

"Carter what the hell! you can't sneak up on a girl like that." I say gripping my chest in order to slow my heart down. I legit almost had a heart attack.

"Sorry cookie i didnt mean to scare you, you just looked so cute when your concentrated i didnt want to interrupt." He smiles at me. Gosh i miss him.

"Why don't you talk to me anymore?" I pout folding my arms over my chest.

"Awh my Cookie misses me." He cooes and pulls me against his chest. He smells good. I mixture of Cinnamon and mint. yum.

I mumble a 'whatever' and wrap my arms around his torso. We're not even hugging for a long time till im ripped out of his arms. What the-

"What do you think youre doing touching my girl?" It's Declan , great. I let out a dry laugh.

"I'm not your girl. You had your chance and you messed up. Being in a relationship means being loyal to eachother and it sure as hell didnt look like you were being loyal not even five minutes ago with those ssluts. So no im not your girl you asshole." I growl ripping out of his embrace.

I look around to see people staring. Fabulous.

"Nik how can you say that?" Declan asks looking alittle hurt. What the hell? IM the one you should feel hurt NOT him.

"Oh im sorry for calling you an asshole, i thought you already knew." I spat. If i don't get out of here ill start to cry and im not going to show him my vulnerable side, never again will i do that.

"C'mon Nicki lets not talk about this here with everyone watching." He pleads looking at the crowd that has formed.

Awh mister badboy doesnt like the attention?

"No, don't bother." I say calmly and stock away to my first period.

I hate him.

I let him in and he did exactly what he said he wasn't going to do.

I hate him.

***

Hey guys !! It was a pretty short and to the point update so im sorry if you didnt like it.

But i wanted to update for you guys.

ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK 'MISTER POSSESSIVE' ITS THE FIRST BOOK TO THE SERIES IM STARTING !!  SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT ITLL BE WORTH IT I PROMISE.

love you bunches muah xx