Chapter 28- Rising From Hell

Third person POV
With the thudding stomps of rushing horses and their calls of danger, the army of Clarines was in panic. Arrows being released, shields being taken out to protect themselves and others, it was a smaller chaotic battle before the final. The Clarines army was now under attack with an ambush.

"Protect the front rear! Do not let them take any men of ours! We will continue to go forth! There isn't very many of them, back rear, defend our backs! We only have very short way to the main towns of Hyoushou!"

As the last three rows of men separated from the main rear, they launched into battle. Although there were more numbers within Clarines, the soldiers of Hyoushou were like warriors of the wolves and cold wind. The sky was no longer filled with bright and clear snow. No. The sky was dusk and dark with clouds of charcoal smoke. The snow looked as if it were droplets of soft blood and ash. Not even did the moon shine like the glory it had anymore. You wouldn't even get to see the moon clearly with the gloomy and evil like presence of the lands.

'Is this how bad this country has developed within the past time?... How...sad... This was suppose to be the best and most beautiful land of snow and elegance...'

The loud and distant calls of war cries were heard from behind the moving forces of them. Ryu couldn't help but look back and in between the rest of the soldiers to see them fight. There, his eyes widened in fear for the Clarines soldiers. How he witnessed how advanced Hyoushou's soldiers were. It was truly frightening to see how they swing their swords and huge axes.

"... Obi... W-will they be alright?"

Looking at Ruu and his worrisome yet grim expression, Obi was worried to what will Ryu think or do when they actually arrive at the castle. After all, the castle is the final destination for a bloody war with the strongest warriors.

"They're strong... They'll be fine. Just remember to stay on guard when we arrive though."

'Please wait just a little longer, Kiroyuki! We're almost there!'
-----

Kiroyuki's POV
'Where am I... My surroundings feel different... It's warmer, but, it's scarier... Does it really matter though? I can't even open my eyes without feeling dead.'

Twitching, the chains on my wrists and ankles jingled in unison as that jolted my muscles to open my eye. I gasped in shock and felt my eyes shake and move to every corner of the dim and sinister room.

"W-what... What the hell is all of this!?"

I was chained to a thick red pole that reached all the way to the tall ceiling of the throne room. I felt like vomiting, for I am now in a more familiar room within my castle. A weird symbolic star with eight vertexes and ancient signs in the color of purple were painted to surround me as if they were summoning a demon from hell. Feeling the need to shout for useless help, I screamed and screamed, hoping for an escape. "Help! Help me! Someone, please show mercy upon my soul! Help me! Help me please..."

A single teardrop escaped my right eye as the two grand doors in front me swung open. Men draped in scarlet red robes that covered their faces walked forth in a calm manner. Each held a red candle that burned as if it would never go out until forced to. My eyes were wide in a caution state, but were laced with fear. Each one of them went to a corner of the star and placed down the candle and kneed down before it.

"Did you have a good nap, dear Kiroyuki?" Snapping my head towards the voice, I glared coldly at Neil.

"What do you want you shithead?! Why am I here in this demonic star!?" Shouting at him in fury, his smirk only grew.

"Didn't I say that I was going to make you more suitable?... Now relax and just sit back while this begins. Everything will be worth the pain, okay?"

Brushing his hand through my hair brought back nostalgic memories. I harshly turned my head away from him and saw some creepy guy with a dusty brown book. He seemed as if he were an evil and dark vampire priest!

"Oh powerful devil of the sacred and ancient hell... give us this moment and day to bring your destined power to this destined girl..."

"What the hell!? Stop!" Trying to interrupt the ritual, I was shut up by Neil. He appeared behind me and used a cloth to seal up my words. How I wish I could use my magic.

"... Give us your divine soul to destroy this world into evil. We, your followers, shall lead this girl to your desired destruction. May she bring the hellions to run the Earth..."

In unison, the draped men in red started to chant foreign and ancient words of scripture. I began to panic eden more and Neil immediately threw off the cloth and disappeared from behind.

"Make the chosen one no longer good, but evil in your stead! Destroy her mind and obliterate her innocence! Kill her loved memories and being forth a new sacrifice!"

"Heh." Feeling the touch of a blade, cutting my arm, my blood dropped into the floor, making the floor shake greatly.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screaming form the top of my lungs, I felt a strong aura and resistance coming up from the ground. My hair flew up and the chains rattled as the purple painting of stars and words glowed. I felt my eyes shift and I feel like I'm slowly losing myself in this dark and empty void.

 I felt my eyes shift and I feel like I'm slowly losing myself in this dark and empty void

"AAAHHHHHH!" My screams were only an empty hollow sound for the devil hands to rise. The chants of foreign scriptures had only increase in volume and I can practically see Neil's wide grin of satisfaction. The priest's sentences were now louder with the hint of joy of the horrific sight.

A loud howl like growl of a deep and scratchy voice appeared below from the ground. My eyes immediately strayed below and shrieked as giant hands with claws appeared in front of my face. I was lost for words as the claws scratched against my collar. Screaming in agony, the claws dug into my skin, writing and permanently making a symbol on my collar. Blood dropped off from the claws and the blood from my collar redden a deeper color to match the evil look of the priest. The claws then slowly descended down below the ground and let out its final holler of destruction before leaving. My eyes dulled and I felt like the corners of my eyes were blackening to the shadows. The last and final thing I saw a smirking Neil and a overjoyed priest. I knew that things would never be the same anymore. Clarines was too late to save me... The demon from the depths of hell had already gotten to me first... How sad... I feel lonely and I'm slowly feeling my heart change...

'Please just kill me now God...'

A/N
Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter and please comment! I love the feedback! Please stay tuned too! I'm also pretty sad that this story is almost ending too! ;-; Well, a story's path will only end when it reaches its kingdom and happy place, I suppose. Again, again for the 13k! Have a lovely day/night!

(Unedited)

6/20/17