Christmas Special pt. 1

First person POV
Slowly waking up, I was greeted by the cool mooonlight and bright stars that escaped from the blue curtains. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up straight as a small and quiet yawn escaped from my agape mouth.

'What time is it... It seems early to me....'

I reached over to my bedside clock and stared at the time of 10:01 PM. I groaned and slammed my head onto my fluffy white pillow and cuddled with it for a few moments. I was slowly drowning in the comfort of the warm blanket itself as the pillow was my cloud cushion of comfort for my small head. I was engulfed in the warm and comfy bed... Until realization struck me.

"W-wait! What day is it today?! It's Christmas Eve right?!" I jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe to fling it open. I had forgotten that I had taken my calendar from my room to my newly made office so if I wanted to know what day it was, I'd have to go to my office in proper attire. I wouldn't like for others to badmouth or question Izana's or Zen's decision about my stay and role here in Clarines. Plus, I lost track of the days due to my foolishness... But either way, I knew it was Christmas Eve, plus I still have to go prepare my gifts for everyone and the presents are in my office.

Pulling out some decent attire to wear, I quickly entered my connected bathroom and threw my spare change of clothes onto my vanity chair. I stripped off my nightgown and quickly threw myself into the hot and streamy shower. I just simply and quickly washed my hair with some herbal shampoo that Shirayuki and Ryu had created for me and rinsed it as I quickly scrubbed my limbs and exited the steamy shower. Grabbing a nearby clean towel, I quickly wrapped it around myself and grabbed another towel to try and dry off my long turquoise hair. It took awhile to get majority of the water out, but I managed. I slipped on my fresh new clothes and brushed my hair from any tangles and decided to put it up in high twin tails.

I speed walked over to the door as I struggled to place on some black flats as I swayed left to right since I was in a rush. I was the complete opposite of poise or grace. If it were me to decide what I had look like, I would look like a floppy chicken dancing around the town square scaring people...

Once I had finished struggling with my shoes, I poked my head outside of the door and looked in both directions in case I so happen to bump into someone familar. If I did so, I'd panic and won't be able to find a great explanation but to run...

I closed my door behind me and strolled down the hall while gleaming at my current success so far.

'Yes! It has already been five successful minutes so far! Now, I think I shall be fine for-'

"Kiroyuki! I'm surprised to see you up so late." Zen, Mitsuhide, and Kiki walked over closer to me as I froze in place.

'WHY?! I jinxed myself! NO! Why are you guys up so late?! What do I do...' I was mentally crying in the inside as they stared at me confusingly.

"Kiroyuki, are you okay-" I cut off Kiki's question and awkwardly pointed to the open view.

"H-hey Look! ZEN! I think I see SHIRAYUKI!" I zoomed past them as their attention (well basically only Zen; Kiki and Mitsuhide are just staring blankly at Kiroyuki) was outside as Zen was confusingly staring at the view in hope of finding Shirayuki.

"I don't see-KIROYUKI! Where'd she go?!" I heard Mitsuhide's laugh like his 'creepy' self as I could practically see Kiki grinning while I could mostly hear Zen's angry shouts of embarrassment. "KIROYUKI! HOW DARE YOU?!"

I reached the end of the hallway and quickly turned back to a distant red-face Zen and 'quietly' shouted back. "There's some people sleeping Zen! Big brother Izana would get mad!" Zen quickly paled while Mitshide and Kiki was smirking like foolish idiots after seeing Zen so flustered. (Mostly Mitsuhide... Ehem...)