Chapter One

I woke up to hearing the birds chirp outside my window. Me knowing it was the first day of junior year I did not want to get up. I'm thinking to myself "only one more year left I can do this". I climbed out of my bed and stretched and headed for the bathroom to shower and get cleaned up. As I was getting ready to jump in the shower my older sister Nicole yells "Hurry up your going to be late!" She yelled. I moched her in a funny way and giggled to myself and continued showering.

I hoped out of the shower and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I was wearing a black and gold blouse and some Jean shorts and Jordan's. I think it looked decent enough. I happened to hear my phone ring and it was my friend harmony saying "Swae is here another year" I replied back with "ugh again!" And put my phone in my bookbag with all of my things. I told my sister goodbye and headed for the bus stop.

As I was standing at the bus stop I seen the bus coming down the street. I mumbled to myself  "let's get this year over with". As I headed onto the bus I looking for a seat, I see Swae in the middle of the bus. I see my friends and I walk back towards them. As I go to sit down Swae puts his foot out and trips me. I yell "KHALIF" and he laughs at me. "New Year same you I see" he says as he turns around and laughs and beings talking to his friends. I sit down in my seat next to my friends. I tell them all about my summer. Harmony tells me how she went to six flags over the summer and did not get on one roller coaster. I shouted "you're so boring". Suddenly Swae looks back rolls his eyes and says "aye be shut the fuck up back there". I just give him a dirty look and continued talking.

We arrive at school and I see my friend Dianna and I run up towards her like I've never seen her before. We go together to get our schedules from the office. I ask her "what do you have first period" she replies with "I have English first time what about you" I say "OMG I have the same thing". As we were walking to class I see Swae walking with a group of his friends. I look down. He bumps into me and says "watch where your going little Bitch" and laughs. Dianna turns around to say something and I stop her. She tells me "you need to tell somebody about him if he's bullying you. He's been bullying you since freshman year! And you still haven't told anyone! I say, Yea I know and she shakes her head as we walk into class. We walk into class and see Swae. I mumble "oh no". There was only two desks left. Dianna hurried and took the seat away from me. So I had no choice but to sit in front of Swae. I sit down as the teacher talks and Swae kicks my desk and leans up against me. "It seems like I have to put up with you all year" and kicks my desk again. "Okay class were going to go assign lockers in the athletic hallway" Mrs.Aleen our teacher leads us to the hallway. She assigns us lockers and Swae's is right behind mine. Everyone is finished with their lockers as me and Swae are still working on ours. Mrs.Aleen stated "once you two are finished you can come back to class. She walked away where she was no longer seen. I was minding my own business as Swae comes up behind me, he grips my ass really hard. Before I could even scream he covers my mouth. "Shut up before someone hears us"! I tried to walk away and he grabs my arm and pulls me back. "I'm sorry about this morning on the bus. I was being a dick I know". "Yea right your sorry" I say angrily. He gives me a really cricked look and pushes me down. "I tried to be nice to you". He punches me in the face and runs back to class. I try my hardest to stand up so I could see.

I go back to English class with ice on my face and everyone is just in class sitting next to their friends. I go hear Dianna and she says "what happened are you okay"? I shook my head yes. She made a scruff sound and I just looked at her. The bell rings and we all get up from our seats. I go to the bathroom and see a big bruise on my face. A test drops from my eye and I hurry and wipe it up.

*3 hours later*

As I'm walking down to the library alone I see him again. I try to hide my face but it doesn't work. He sees me and runs up to me and gets in my face and raises his eyebrow. I drop my stuff and take my purse off. He gets all in my face. So I get in his. "Oh so you think your hard and tough now Huh"? He laughs and gets in my face again "well not today".

End of chapter one.