Chapter Three

My sister came rushing into my room after hearing my screams. "Is everything okay in here!?" I could hear her heart beating fast. "No everything is not alright,Nikki this bruise is from Swae. The bully I had since freshman year." I laid down as tears fell down from my eyes. "Everything will be fine I promise just ignore him okay?". "Okay" I replied and laid back down and went to sleep.

*the next morning*

I wake up and do the same routine I did yesterday which I'm getting tired of but I'm a clean person so I stick to it. I'm in a pretty good mood today. Suddenly, I get a text from my best friend Samantha "hey there's a party tonight wanna come"? I had to think about going because of my grade in math class was so horrible. "Yeah I'll come,as long as you and Dianna come with."I replied. I got dressed in a nice flower blouse with ripped jeans and pink sandals. I wonder what I'm gonna wear to the party I thought to myself. I grabbed my bookbag and headed out the door.

I got to the bus stop. I stopped in my tracks seeing Swae and his friends across the street from where my stop was. I seen them smoking a few blunts and Swae looked over and laughed at me. So I stared at him and rolled my eyes. The bus arrived. I got on the bus ignoring what Swae was saying to me while boarding. I sat in a seat alone since Dianna wasn't here. I pulled my phone out and listened to music. All of a sudden I hear yelling in front of the bus. Which I was surprised since my headphones are so loud. So I stand and look and there's a fight on the bus. I sit back down, shrug my shoulders and ignore it. I'm not really into fights like everyone else is. The bus driver minded his own business and kept driving.

I arrive at school and sit down in breakfast and eat my food. I head to my locker to put my jacket in there. I hear footsteps behind me but I turn around and no ones behind me. So I continued on in my locker. Then, I felt something around my waist and around my private areas. It was Swae. "Ugh swae leave me alone". He chuckles "why you gotta be so mean Babygirl" and licks his lips while saying it. I give him a disgusted look "I'm not your babygirl" then I slam my locker and walk away. He jumps in front of me and slaps me. I quickly run away covering my face as he dies I of laughter. I go into the restroom crying again for the second day in a row. I can't believe he just did this in front of a crowd of people. I shake it off and go to class. I sit in my seat. "Class open your book to page 160 and copy the notes" says Mrs.Aleen. Five minutes passes after class had started. Guess who walks in the door. "Mr.Brown your late". "Yea Yea,whatever". I keep doing my work as he tries to distract me but I ignore him. He reaches for my hair and pulls my ponytail. "OW!" I yell at him. "Ms.Garcia,to the office,NOW!". I look in complete shock. "But Swae pulled my ponytail it's not my fault!". "I don't care you're dismissed from my class!

I enter the office and state why I'm there. I see Sam there because she ended up in a fight and told me all about it. The principal calls my name into his office. I stand there as he says "what did you yell in class for"? "Well you see Mr.Jaseton , Khalif brown, he pulled my ponytail, so I yelled". He sighed and shook his head "I'll see him later but don't let it happen again". I got up and walked out of his office as the bell rang. I was walking in the hallway and stopped at the vending machine to get water. I head into gym class and sit in the stands. I pull out my homework so it's finished so I can go to the party later. The party lasts about a few hours. I just need to find out what to wear. As I'm in gym listening to my music a ball comes towards me. I dodge it real quick. Swae looks over "oops sorry" and laughs. Ugh I hate him so much. I don't know why he does this to me. I wish he would stop it's annoying. I get tired of him.

*Dismissal time*

I hurry to my bus so I can head home and get ready for this party and which I have to pick out my clothes. I arrive home and run straight to my room. I pick out these really short shorts and a crop top. I take my shower and hop out. My sister knocks on my door. "Hey I'm going out of town for a few days watch over the house okay". And she scurries off. It hits 8pm and the party starts at 9pm. My friends come to pick me up and I lock the doors to the house and hop in the car. We go to the mall until the party starts. We're in the mall and we see a jewelry store and go inside. I get this belly charm type thing and hook it around my stomach. "The party has started, let's go"! I hurry my friends back to the car and we arrive to the party. There is already alot of people. We step inside and hear loud music. I take a good look around and I spot Swae. "Oh shit".

End of chapter three.