Chapter Four

Swae approaches me at the party. I could see he was already high either or drunk. "I didn't know YOU were coming" he laughed and walked away. I looked around and found a place to sit while Samantha was already gone getting drinks and drinking with other people. "I'll be right back" said Dianna. Once she came back, I seen she had three shots for each of us. "No thank you" I said. "Come on you're boring". So I drank all three at once and got this weird feeling in my body. It was, exciting and energetic. I drank more and more. Someone even brought me a blunt. I smoked the whole thing alone by myself. Suddenly I see Swae come towards me. At that point he was as high and drunk as I was. He started sweet talking me and rubbing his fingers through my hair. I didn't know what was going on. He bit his lip "I really want to get wit you shorty" he started to rub on my thigh. He grabbed my hand and took me in a empty room.

He closed and locked the door behind him. I was standing looking around and he ran up to me and grabbed my face really quickly and lifted my chin up. As soon as I could pull away he started kissing me. At that moment I snapped back to my normal self,I wasn't drunk anymore. "Woah...I thought you hated me". He sighed "listen,I liked you since freshman year. I just never told you because I'm not into love all like that,I thought to get your attention was to bully you". I blushed and tried to hide it. He came towards me more and we started kissing again. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He continuously kisses all over my body. I started getting hickies on my neck. Next think I know, where both naked.

I wake up the next morning and I turn around to see Swae in bed sleep. Where was I? I was so confused. I then realised I was at swae's house. He had awoken and looked at me. "Goodmorning" I was still in complete shock. "What am I doing here". I got up and started looking for my clothes. I remembered what happened last night I just didn't want to speak about it.

"You know I have to tell you something, Kayla I really like you I just never told you. I know we talked about this last night but it's just your so beautiful,smart and intellegent. I'd kill to have a girl like you. Your just amazing." I looked around blushing and he took my hand. "I know were about a month way from homecoming but please come to homecoming with me." I smile really big and still blushing "sure I will". He got really excited and jumped up and down. "Can I take you out on a date saturday"? "Sure I would love to, well I have to head home before my sister texts me yelling at me". I gather up a few things and get my bag I had from the party last night. I was still blushing. "Can I have a kiss before you go"? I gave him a little peck on the lips and headed home.

At home, I told my sister everything the whole story to the party and everything. "So he likes you". "Yes he has liked me since freshman year, oh and by the way I need to go to the mall he'd taking me on a date Friday and I need to get a dress for homecoming". I went and took a shower because I smelled like complete sex. All I thought about was what he said. I couldn't get it off my mind. I get a text but I look and it's not from him so I ignore it. Suddenly I hear my sister yell "hurry up let's go"! So I run downstairs and get in the car to go to the mall.

We arrive at the mall. First thing we do is go to the food court. We sit at the food court eating "I can't wait for this date".

End of chapter 4.