Chapter Six

My sister continued, "I am in charge of you and if you get pregnant who's taking care of that baby"? I just ignored her and kept moving suddenly she grabbed my shoulder and turned me around the I charged back at her and pushed her and it turned into a fight. I got a bruise on my face. I wanted to get out of the house quickly so I got dressed for school not caring about what I had on. I decided to walk because I didn't feel like I'm riding the bus. I arrived to school a little late than usual. It was third period by then so it was math. On the way to math class, I see Swae coming towards me so I look down. He stops in front of me and lifts my chin up and rubs my bruise, "what happened baby girl", he looked worried. "My sister and I got into a fight,it's nothing to worry about". He hugged me tight and helped me carry my books to class.

We walked into class together and he followed me to my desk. He sat my books down and went to his seat. I seen his friends giggling. I rolled my eyes and started my assignment. His friends cannot whisper. Dianna and I heard them from where we were sitting. Swae stood up for me and said "she's actually a nice girl and I like her ,I'm taking her on a date Friday". He left his friends speechless and they started there work. Our math teacher Mr.Jacob's was teaching us a review over exponents and class was almost over, he stated "okay class you need a partner for this assignment that will last about two weeks so go ahead and pick your partner". Swae comes up to me first since harmony wasn't in class today. "You wanna be my partner for this project, I need this A". "Sure I would be glad to help. The bell rung. It was already time for lunch. Then again I forgot I was late to school. I went to lunch and bough myself a salad. I had to sit by myself because my friends missed today. All of them. I was eating and I looked up and it was Swae. "Can I sit here". I blushed "yeah". I was looking for a chapter for us to work on for this project. "I can't wait for this date on Friday" Swae said. I smiled "me either I have the right outfit to". I didn't even finish my salad and I found something to work on for our project. I wrote it down in my math book and closed it. The lunch bell rang and it was time to go back to class. Swae and I walked together and surprisingly he put his arm around me while walking. "Can I ask you something"? I'm thinking about what's he gonna ask me so I started turning red. "Do you wanna date"? I was so surprised. I blushed and smiled. "Yes". He kissed my forehead as we walked down the hall.

School was over at this point. I went to my locker and got all my things Swae comes up behind me and puts his arms around me and kisses my neck. "Ready baby". We walked out to the bus and sat all the way in the back where no one was sitting. I put my legs over his lap. The bus took off and we were surprised when no one came to the back of the bus. We started making out in the bus. We made out for a good 10 minutes. It came to my stop I gave him a kiss and got off. As I was walking home I was still thinking about the fight me and my sister had. I walked in the house and she stopped me and told me to sit on the couch. I was hoping it wasn't bad. I was fidgeting and playing with my fingers worrying. She left to go get something from the storage closet that was only for her. She came over to me and handed me something. I looked at her "what's this? I got that for you, open it.

*End of Chapter Six*