Chapter Two

Swae was still standing in my face so I was intended to push him out of my way. But I thought about it, alot had came to my mind at that moment. So he pushed me back taking something that meant dearest to me from my great grandmother. "Don't make me see you again in this hallway" he scolded at me. I got up from the filthy floor and grabbed my things and ran to the bathroom. I looked at my face and that big bruise from earlier was still there. I cried my eyes out. All of a sudden I get a text. It's from my friend Dianna. "Hey where are you"? I said back in the bathroom on my way out. I walked really slowly towards the bathroom door and the bell happened to ring. I took a deep breath stepping into the hallway.

*dismissal time*

I hurry to my locker and put all my school things in there. Dianna comes up to me and rushes me to the bus. As we're walking out to the bus Swae looks at me and laughs and he comes and kicks me behind my back. "Leave her alone!" Dianna suddenly got really defensive of me. Swae backs up and chuckles. We get on the bus and talk all the way home. I call my sister and tell her we're on our way home. Once again, as I get off the bus Swae trips me again. I turn around and flick him off and all his friends go "OOOO". Dianna and I head into the house to study while i grab the snacks. I'm reading my science book and my phone vibrates from an unknown number. I ignore it. "You know, this bruise is from Swae right"? As I start to pout and get teary eyed. "He needs to stop this it's not fair. You've done nothing wrong to him". I keep looking down while eating and reading my book. She just shakes her head. "Well I have to go". I sigh and stand up, "alright by girl see ya". My sister walks in the door getting ready to make dinner. She notices the bruise so I run upstairs and sit in my room.

*6:00pm*

"So how was school today" Nikki says, "and what's that bruise on your face." I ate my food and acted as if I didn't hear her at all. "Excuse me answer my question or head upstairs". I roll my eyes "I'll be fine it's nothing". I get finished with my dinner and go upstairs to the bathroom and get ready for bed. I turn my music on while I'm in the shower. After my shower and brush my teeth and head to bed. I pull out a journal my mother got me. I start to write my journal entry for the day:

"Dear journal,
Swae constantly messed with me today I don't know why. Why is he like this I just want him to be nice for once. He even gave me a bruise. I just never tell him when I feel uncomfortable with him bothering me."

I put my journal back on the stand and lay my head on my pillow. I have a bursting headache from I don't know what. Probably from swae punching me I thought. I felt my eyes getting droopy. I reached over to my night stand and turned my light out. "Goodnight Nikki!" I yelled from downstairs and she yelled back. I drifted off to sleep.

*Swae's POV*

Does she even know how much I care about her? She just sees me as a bully. I didn't mean to punch her today. For 3 years I've been trying to get her to notice I like her. But nothing ever worked out. It always results in us fighting or arguing. But sometimes my boys are more important than any female. Swae continues to smoke his blunt and think about Kayla. Man,this girl Is beautiful. But how do I get her? Nah I'll just keep bullying her instead. Swae attempted to text Kayla. But she never responded to his text. "Maybe she's sleep". Swae's phone begins to ring. It's one of his friends "Ayo Swae it's a party this weekend it's gonna be hella females there". Swae thinks, "hell yea that's the move this weekend." He hangs up the phone and thinks. He lays back down in his bed. As Swae was lying down he thought about why does he bully her but keeps ovethinking it. She's the sweetest person he thought to himself. Swae drifted off to sleep.

*Kayla's house*

I jerk and jump up from a horrible dream I had. I think it over and over again. Praying it really won't happen in real life about what just happened In my dream. "Oh no" I kept saying repeatedly. "Oh no,oh no,oh no way!" I crash myself under the blankets and cry.