Chapter three

Nashes P.O.V

Now that i am out of shock i am in a lot of pain. This is the worst time i have been bullied by Bryan. I seriously thought that i was going to die. Which wouldn't have been that bad.

I hope Eilish got to class ok. Considering she has no idea how to get to the next class. I hope she wasn't bothered by Bryan either. He always skips class.

If i were Eilish i wouldn't have bothered making that deal with Bryan. I just hope he isn't an ass to her like he is with all his girlfriends.

I hope she doesn't whined up dating him. Shes just going to be on of his little toys that may i ad, he cheats on them.

I was rudely interrupted from my thoughts by the nurse.

"Are you feeling better Nash?"

"Not really. It got worse now that im not in shock."

"Oh do you want some advil?" she asked.

"Sure" i said turning to my side and holding my stomach.

Wow my stomach hurts really bad. i am suprised that my throat doesn't. It is screwed up. my throat is worse but my stomach is the only thing thats really annoying me.

"Here you go dear." Nurse Jen said handing me the advil.

"Thanks" I said popping the pill into my mouth.

Eilishes P.O.V

I finally made it to class. I am so fed up after that encounter with Bryan. Our Biology teacher is really nice. She said that it was fine that i was late because i was helping Nash.

She got really happy that i dont hate Nash. She said that it would be good for him to have someone he can count on. I told her about what they did to him and she got really mad.

She is thinking about talking to the class about the whole experience since it is totally unacceptable.

Well, i made some friends. There names are Jay, Matt, and Conner. Jay by the way is a girl. they are all really nice, love food, and are really funny.

Me and Jay are going to go to the mall Friday. I dont know what we are going to do there but i can always use more shoes. I could also use a pair or two of shorts.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of the bell. It was time for lunch. This was going to be an adventure, but first im going to check on Nash to see how he is doing.

I dropped my books of at my locker and fast walked to the nurses. I meanwhile as i was doing this i bumped into people and weaved in and out of small crowds gossiping.

I finally made my way to the nurses office an did not like what i see. Nash had curled himself up in a ball while holding his stomach. He must have been in a lot of pain.

"How is he doing?" I asked Nurse Jen.

"Not very well, he is in a lot of pain i gave him some advil a couple of minutes ago so he should be feeling better in a couple of minutes."

Nashes P.O.V

I turned over to see Eilish talking to the nurse. She must be really concerned that she lived up to her word. I mean when most people say that they will check up on me, they never do.

"Hi Eilish" I said.

"Hi Nash how are you feeling?"

"Like crap" I said

"Im sorry to hear that. Do you want me to get you anything for lunch? Im going to head back there now."

"No thank you. I usually skip lunch."

"Ok. Ill be right back." she said heading out the door."

" I think you have a contender for a girlfriend Nash." The nurse said smiling.

" I dont think so. Nobody likes me."

"Well i think she does." the nurse said returning back to her work.

What if she does like me? Do i like her back? If she does like me she probably likes me because she feels bad. Nobody could like me. Im the school looser. Lets just hope she doesn't like me.