Chapter two

Nashes P.O.V

Why does she care so much? No

one else does. Why is she helping me? Why would she do that for me? Saying yes to Bryan just so he would leave me alone?

She really doesnt know what she is getting herself into. She is going to be in a lot of trouble by everyone, but she doesnt care. It doesnt make sense.

" Nash can you walk?"

"Yea i think so."

I tried to get up but a spiraling pain stopped me.

"Ow fuck!"

"Nash im going to get the nurse stay here."

"Wait! one last thing, why do you care so much?"

"Because no one deserves that." She said walking away.

I took a deep breath and tilted my head, i still dont know why i am hated so much. One day everyone just started to hate me.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when i heard my name being called. It was nurse Jen, Here come the questions.

" Nash can you hear me?" Nurse Jen asked.

"Yea." i replied annoyed.

"Where does it hurt?" She asked not sounding very concerned.

" Well, he got kicked pretty badly in is stomach." Eilish said.

"Would you be able to get into a wheelchair or do you need assistance?" She asked.

" He wasn't able to get up, so i think he may need assistance." Eilish said getting agitated.

"Eilish, would you be able to help me get Nash up?" Nurse Jen asked turning towards Eilish.

"Yes. Just let me put my books down." She said piling her books down on the floor.

She turned to me and slung my arm around her shoulder, Nurse Jen did the same. They managed to get me in the wheel chair fairly quickly with little struggle on their part.

" Thank you dear, you can get to class now and check up on Nash later if you would like."

Eilishes P.O.V.

"Your welcome, and ok. I hope you aren't in that much pain later on." I said to Nash.

I watched as she wheeled Nash down the hall. I picked up my books and looked around. The hallway was completely empty. The thing is I am already late for class and i have no freaking clue where i am going.

I am just so lucky today aren't i? I have a date with a total asshole, im late for class, i have no idea where i am going and i am really tired.

I walked down the hallway looking for someone to tell me the way. I passed the principals office and he gave me a weird look. Just what i need, the principal on my case.

I really chose the wrong day to my heels, i am probably disturbing so many classes right now. Every room that i have passed people have stared at me through the door way.

"Shit!" I whispered under my breath as i dropped one of my books.

"Need help with anything?" A voice came behind me.

I spun around to see who was standing there. With my luck it had to be Bryan. He had this smirk that made me want to slap him on.

"Not from you." I snapped.

"No need to be nasty, just trying to help." He said leaning up on one of the lockers.

"Why would I want help from someone that just slit someones throat and kicked him to the ground? Your lucky you didn't kill him you bastard!"

"Actually i was kind of hoping he did die, but as long as he is hurt that works too."

"You sick bastard!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you. Oh and i am picking you up at 8:00 so be ready." He said with that stupid smirk of his.

"Whatever" I said as he walked away.

He is such an asshole! How can he do that to someone! Cause them so much pain when they are to afraid to defend themselves!

I hope Nash is ok. He is shy but he is really sweet.