Chapter one

Nashes P.O.V.

Today sucks. Its worse then the rest. Its not even homeroom yet and i have already gotten pushed into two lockers. Where is this girl? Ive been waiting for at least ten minutes.

Could that be her? Shes going to think i am weird! I didnt know she was going to be gorgeous! Its going to be so awkward. What should i say! Should i just walk to homeroom and motion her to follow me? Should i introduce myself?

I think im just going to play it cool and say hello. Yea, that sounds good. Can i do this? Ok Nash dont act like an idiot, you can do this. Oh geez no you cant! Yes you can.

"Are you Nash?"

Say something you idiot! Stop standing there!

Eilishes P.O.V

"Umm.. Yea.. umm.. im Nash."

He said stuttering. He is so shy that its adorable,

"Hi im Eilish! Its great to meet you. There is no reason to be shy around me im kind of a geek in the inside."

"Umm... Do you..... umm... want to.... go to class?"

He said with his head to the floor. I wonder why he is so nervous, im surprised he isnt one of those jock kids.

"Sure. Lead the way!"

We got to homeroom. Everyone was giving him dirty stares. He ran down to the back of the classroom and kept his head low.

I decided since i didnt know anyone but Nash that i would sit next to him. He looked so lonely. Why does everyone hate him?

Just then the bell for homeroom rang. It was time to get to my first class, English. I went to my locker, opened it, looked in the mirror and what i saw made my blood boil.

A kid was holding a knife to Nashes throat and taunting him. Nash just stood there trying not to cry. Thats it i cant take it anymore.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM YOU ASSHOLE!" I said as i walked up to him.

"Why should i do that sexy? He is just a waste of space."

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM! AND PLEASE STOP FREAKING BREATHING YOUR WASTING OUR AIR!"

"Oh feisty i like that in a girl."

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!

" Than you need to go on a date with me."

"Deal. Just get the hell off of him now. "

" Ok feisty. "

He put the knife in his pocket and threw Nash to the ground, giving him one last punch in the stomach. I quickly ran to Nashes side.

" Hey are you ok?"

" Not really. You know you didnt have to do that."

" I know. I wanted too."

"Thank you."

"Lets get you to the nurse"