Fix a heart (Nash fan fic)

Hi I'm Eilish I'm 15 and going through hell, on earth. Im constantly being thrown around because of my parents jobs. I never have time to make friends and when i do, i leave shortly after. Its a freaking cycle.

We recently moved to California, in LA which is awesome but i miss "home". We came from Texas where i had a amazing boyfriend named Max. I never even got to say good bye to him.

My parents decide to leave whenever the hell they please without telling me. One time they pulled me out when i was taking my finals! They literally picked me up from school an drove me to Italy.

We dont even have the money to do the crap we are doing now! My parents have money but seriously, moving like every six months is a little much.

Well i forgot to tell you all about myself, I have beach blonde hair and blue eyes. I am also really freaking short which is not fun.

My first day at Washington High is tomorrow and i dont know what to do with myself. I really am not in the people kind of mood right now, but i guess i could deal.

Hi im Nash. The kid that no one knows. The one that no one cares about. I really wish i could just disappear sometimes. i wonder if anyone would miss me.

I have been bullied since the third grade. It has gotten worse and worse over the years but this year is the worst.

Tomorrow is Monday, and i am not really feeling in the people mode, like usual. This Monday is Especially worse because i am going to have to show a new girl around. Lucky me.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Hey guys how do you like it so far? I tried to make this as brief as possible, and left information out, but dont worry because it was on purpose and planned.

~Cat