Chapter four

Eilishes P.O.V

I think im starting to like Nash. I know it sounds weird but he seems really sweet. I feel so bad about what he goes through. He doesnt even defend himself.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by being pushed. I turned around to see one of Bryans friends. Jealous much?

I walked into the cafeteria and i could already tell i was being stared at. I walked to the end of the lunch line and acted like i didnt realize i was being stared at.

People are really pathetic lately. Im just helping out call the cops on me. I dont know why its such a big deal i stood up for him not marry him. I hurried through the crowds of gossiping teens and back into the hallway.

I walked as quickly as i could back to the nurses office to see Nash out cold. Well at least he is doing so much better that he could rest.

"How is he been doing." I asked quietly.

"Better, not 100% if thats what your asking for."

"Ok, thanks. I better get to class." With that i awkwardly left the room shutting the door behind me.

I went to my locker and grabbed my books trying not to draw any unwanted attention from anyone. I closed my locker and spun around my heels to lock eyes with my worst nightmare.

"Hey babe. Did you miss me." Bryan said pushing me up against the locker.

"No, no i didn't you manwhore. " I said pushing him off me.

"Listen here you little bitch, you will not talk to me like that!" He said in a threatening tone.

"Hmmm its a little to late now jackass." i said squeezing my books up against my chest and walking to my next class.

The day went by slowly, slower then i would've wanted. By the last period bell i was exhausted and ridiculously bored.

Instead of going home like a normal teenage girl would do on a friday, getting ready for a party. Instead I went back to the nurses office to offer Nash a ride home.

"Hi Nurse Jen! Where did Nash go?" I said looking around confused.

"Oh, hello Eilish he just left, i offered to to drive him but he insisted to walk."

"Oh. Thank you. See you tomorrow!" I said racing out of he office and into the hallway.

I pushed open the large heavy doors of the school and ran out on to the sidewalk to catch up with my friends. If he walked he is fine right?

Ill give him some time. He probably needs some space.

"Hey Eilish! Wait up!" My best friend Rose came up to me.

" Are you coming to Brandon's party tonight?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"No not really. Come on lets go shopping for what we are going to wear! Forever 21 is having a major sale!"

"Ugghh do we have to? I have a closet you know."

"Yea i know you do, your stuff is just to ugly."

"Thanks Rose. Love ya too."

"Your welcome. Now come on it will be fun!" She said taking my arm and dragging me down the street.

After about a half hour of running which may i say was ridiculously tiring we arrived at the Forever 21 parking lot.

We walked into the store and i had already found a dress that i loved. It was a sweetheart neckline with a teal cheetah print that made the plain white dress like me. The gold belt gave the dress an amazing figure.

"Ok Rose im going to try this dress on an since its on sale i can get more than one dress today and pair of shoes and accessories so start looking!"

"I am literally so excited for this party and i dont know why." She said with a squeal.

I tried the dress on and was immediately in love. It fit me so well. Now i need shoes and some accessories before i shop anymore.

First I got a pair of golden hoop earrings and a silver handbag. then i got a pair of white sandal heels. After I got some gold bangles.

I tried to find Rose but I couldn't so I continued to shop.