Her Reaction

Zane's POV
The first day everyone thought it was a joke. But then, the fourth day came around, and people started to realize it wasn't a joke. Including Kawaii~Chan.

"So I think we should go to Maid Cafe after school. What do you think baby?" I looked down at Michi as we were walking down the halls then there she was. "Baby?" Michi looked in the direction I was starring and saw Kawaii~Chan starring back at me. "Michu has had enough of this." She let go of my arm and walked up to Kawaii~Chan. "Stop looking at Michis mans." I ran after her and pulled Michi away and saw Kawaii~Chan was talking to Aphmau. Kill me now! "I'm so sorry girls." They both starred at us like we were crazy.

"So you guys really are dating?" Kawaii~Chan said that while her ears started getting lower. "Yea, we are. So don't stare at my man anymore." Michi flipped her hair and turned away. "I'm so sorry about her. She can get a little out of hand sometimes." "Zane lets go!" I turned back to Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau. "I'm so sorry." "It's okay Zane. I just never thought you'd date a girl like that." "I wouldn't I just-" "Then why is Zane~Kun dating Michi~Chan?" "I'm dating her cau-" "Zane!" I sighed and yelled. "Will you shut the fuck up!?" Everyone stared at me and started whispering. "Look." I grab Kawaii~Chan into an empty room and locked it. Then I covered the window.

"I'm only dating her to hide our secret." "Is Zane~Kun talking about the kiss?" "Kawaii~Chan that was more than a kiss. That was a full on make out session." She started blushing and looked down. "Kawaii~Chan really wants to kiss Zane~Kun again." I froze up and looked at her. "What?" She looked up and dropped her stuff. "Kawaii~Chan really likes Zane~Kun. But she knows that Zane~Kun likes Aphmau~Senpai and Kawaii~Chan can't compare to her, so she stood quiet but she can't anymore." I looked at her and she started crying. "Kawaii~Chan." I walked up to her. "Zane~Kun should be happy so that's why I'm saying this." I grab on to her waist when she says. "Aphmau~Senpai broke u with Aaron~Kun."

What? "She wasn't happy with him." I thought she loved him. "Aphmau~Senpai said she likes someone else." I bet it's Garroth again. "Aphmau~Senpai likes Zane~Kun."