ORIGINAL STORY ORIGINAL CHARACATERS ORIGINAL EVERYTHING

So, hey! I get it, my stories aren't doing so great and honestly I do not like how they are going. I am shocked by all the positive comments and all the votes and views I am getting. Every time I get a notification about someone commenting about how shocked or happy about anything in either of my stories.

I am sorry for the lack of activity in my other two stories I am writing and the lack of activity for this story. Most of the time, I just am too lazy to write or I run into a major case of writers block.

Moving along, I have a very confusing concept about an original story I am in the process of writing. It is a very cheesy classic Angel and Demon high school type of story. Of course inspired by Aphmau but also inspired by Glenwood Prep. DO NOT ASK ME TO CHOOSE A SIDE BECAUSE I AM NEUTRAL. Any way, the way that the world in my story works is that, the angles are not allowed to walk out at night and demons are not allowed to walk out during the day. Or they will die. But there is one angle and one demon who is allowed to meet in order to keep the peace on each end. You guys will find out why when I write the story. But these two can do this through the power of the relics that allow them to posses the powers they would when they are finished with their studies, which would most likely take a lifetime.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY IDEAS, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TAKE SMALL IDEAS BUT PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE WHOLE IDEA. OR THE CHARACTER NAMES.

The Characters are, Michael, Jerrica, Nathan, Arlo, Veronica, and Damien.

I really hope that when I do post the first chapter you guys will enjoy it and hopefully the rest of this story and the others to come and to come to an end.

~Dee