Instinct

It was almost close. The time where Yoongi had his heat.

Yoongi is an omega who lives in a dorm full of mostly alphas and some beta.

Which leads Yoongi to being the only omega of the group.

Strange, before he had taken a blood test to determine which category he was in, everyone expected him to be an alpha and so did he.

But turns out that he was an omega. The lowest rank in society.

Yoongi hated the definition of an omega. Why did he have to be born into one? Why couldn't he have at least been a beta.

Today, everyone in his dorm already knows that he is an omega so they don't push the subject about it any further.

The day Taehyung got his test results back, Yoongi thought he was going to be an omega since he acted like a child most of the time. But to his surprise, he was an alpha.

It was a boring day. Yoongi stayed locked up in his room because he knew his wave of heat was coming. He made sure to block out any smells that could be sipping out of his room and took supresents.

"Yoongi. Namjoon, Hoseok and I are going out to buy food okay? Everyone else went somewhere for the day and so they won't be back until midnight." Seokjin said through the door.

Yoongi only replied with a hum.

Once they left, Yoongi waited 10 minutes in case they could've came back.

Yoongi walks out of his room and heads to the bathroom. He takes a quick shower, but then starts to feel dizzy because of the heat.

He felt as if he was burning on the inside. Yoongi needed his supresents to decrease the pain of aching for an alpha or beta.

Yoongi opened the door and to his surprise, he saw Taehyung with wide eyes.

At this point, Yoongi was naked because he thought he was going to be alone.

Yoongi covers his private part with his hands.

"I - I thought that you weren't coming until m - midnight?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Y - yeah I just forgot something..." Tae gulped, covering his eyes.

Yoongi's heat started its first wave and brought Yoongi down to his knees.

"A - are you okay hyung!?" Taehyung grabbed Yoongi's shoulder out of concern.

The area Taehyung grabbed made Yoongi moan as he was super sensitive with the touch of an alpha during his heat.

Taehyung could smell the pheromones Yoongi's body emitted through the air. Tae studied Yoongi with lust. But he manages to stop his self.

"L - leave Tae!" Yoongi shouts.

Taehyung understands and gets up shakily from the sweet aroma. He wanted to have a taste of the person making his mind go crazy but he was Yoongi's friend and he cherished that.

Yoongi groans in pain and Taehyung looks back at him with concern. His eyes turning a slight yellow.

They made eye contact and it was not good. Yoongi felt the gaze of an alpha as his eyes shimmered.

His body was screaming signs of calling out to his alpha friend.

"T - Tae, h - help me." Yoongi accidentally calls out before slapping his mouth shut.

Those words were all that was needed to make V's alpha instinct crash over him.

Taehyung walked over to Yoongi and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Yoongi."

Yoongi shakes his head. "It's okay. I - I give you permission to. Just make the p - pain go away."

Taehyung pushes his lips onto Yoongi's and starts licking the inside of his mouth. Tae's dominance side winning over Yoongi's submissive ones.

Taehyung then carries the omega to his room and lays him on the bed, stripping him of his clothes.

He gave Yoongi one last look at his whole body, the body that was going to be his very soon.

Grabbing Yoongi's legs, he spreads them and stares at Yoongi's body.

"Beautiful."

"D - don't be embarrassing..." Yoongi mumbles while blushing and panting.

He leaned in and kissed the tip of Yoongi's causing him to flinch. Taehyung smiled and player with the tip then quickly deep throating the length.

Yoongi's back arched and his pheromones increased. He was getting wet from the front and back.

The heat waves made V's eyes turn bright gold, at which is the heightened point of an alpha's eye color.

Taehyung pulled away from the member and moved Yoongi on his legs and arms.

He licked his lips at the sight and how he was going to have his first sex.

"Hurry! Fuck me Tae!" Yoongi shouted impatiently.

Taehyung entered Yoongi straight away and shivers were sent down his spine.

He never knew that sex was this good. Being inside Yoongi felt warm and he was squeezing around him so tightly. It was the perfect fit for him honestly.

Tae let the sweet smell of Yoongi engulf him until he could no longer stand it.

V sped up since he wanted to feel more of the pleasure. Curious, he thrusts in deeper and Yoongi moans ever so loudly.

"R - right there! It f - feels so good! Harder!" Yoongi became a moaning mess.

Yoongi's stomach felt bubbly and it was his first time to ever feel something so good. It was wrong, but Yoongi has been craving for something like this ever since his heats started.

With Taehyung thrusting roughly, his instincts tells him to do something. That is to bite the back of Yoongi's neck.

In omegaverse, when an alpha bites the back of an omega's neck, it leaves a mark and shows that they belong to the alpha. You're partners/ mates for life and the omega can only have sex with their mate. If another alpha or beta has sex with them, they will only feel sick and vomit.

Taehyung bends over to Yoongi's neck and licks it.

Yoongi flinches at the surprising effect. Then Tae bites Yoongi's neck making blood flow out and dribble down his neck.

The bite makes Yoongi cum and Tae at the same time from Yoongi's walls squeezing Tae's cock.

"W - why'd you have to bite my neck?" Yoongi asked kind of furious, but not enough energy to yell at him.

"I don't know. My instincts just told me to, but I know that I also want you to belong to me only." Tae gripped onto Yoongi's hips before pulling out.

However Yoongi grabbed Tae's hand and places it back onto his hip.

"It's not over yet. I want more."

He spreads his hole that is dripping with cum.

Yoongi nudges his ass against Taehyung's erect dick again and he gets hard once again.

He smirks and says, "I'll fuck you however many times you want."

Yoongi only bites his lips and responds with, "Slam your dick into me hard and deep so seeds will be planted in me. Fuck, just make me pregnant."

Taehyung blushes at Yoongi's demand and kisses him.

"Well then prepare yourself because I want a lot of babies."

Omegaverse is my shiteu TBH. It's hot and the omega can get pregnant. Heats and golden eyes are intense honestly. Anyways, hope u enjoyed the smut. Honestly, I feel like my smut will be the same and boring as time goes on so, maybe I'll write some chapters with only fluff, lots of it too...💖