The End

Dear wonderful readers,

This book has finally come to an end. I've decided that there was no longer any necessity to writing more chapters in this story.

I've been really thankful for those who've stuck with me from the very beginning as a new writer on Wattpad to where I am now.

To those that have commented, left stars, and read it, I was extremely happy.

Now, this isn't a goodbye in my account on Wattpad. Although, you've probably noticed my lack of work and log ins. I'll still be publishing my other unfinished stories, don't worry.

Overall, I have a total of eight stories, four being on Wattpad, and the other four being on Asianfanfics. FYI: aff is exo for now and wattpad is bts, if anyone is wondering or interested. That's why I've gotta focus on completing my works.

In the far future, I may publish another book of one-shots based off of quotes, phrases, words, etc. As always, bottom Yoongi.

Last but not least, till next time; which will most likely be on one of my other books.

If yall have ever wondered, my name (nickname) is Jay. Call me whatever you like, DM me, or whatnot if you wanna keep in contact.

💜Love you guys, and I hope you stay healthy! I purple you!

As for those who read this far, you're the real mvp.

And who else is ready for Bts' comeback on Friday 8/24/18!? I'm prepared physically but not mentally!!! We're going to die... and teasers haven't even been released yet.

Credit to owners