Vampire

Get ready for some ot6 and threesomes. Sorry if it's going to be bad, I'm not experienced in this type of smut.

Not proof read

Author's P.O.V 

As Hoseok carried Yoongi to a guest bedroom, the boys all followed like a pack of horny teens.

Well they were all pretty turned on since their soulmate was practically asking to be touched. Minus their ages because they are all vampires so they'd be over a thousand years old.

"Hang in there..." Hoseok mumbled.

Taehyung groaned and face palmed. "You guy's act acts if he's going to die, quit being so dramatic."

"Say that to your boner." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Seokjin chuckled and Taehyung just huffed, not retaliating, knowing Jimin was right.

They fastened their paces, like this story, and entered a certain guest bedroom.

Yoongi's eyes peeked opened and shrieked.

"What the fuck is with all this S and M shit!? And why are those maids sitting on the floor, all blindfolded!?"

Everyone's eyes glared at Jimin.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and threw the two women over his shoulder.

"Sorry but Jimin won't be needing you guys anymore." Jungkook tosses the girls out of the room so Yoongi and the boys could enter.

Once they settled in the bedroom, Hoseok gently placed Yoongi on the bed, bringing a pillow under his head.

Small whimpers escaped Yoongi's mouth and he rolled around on the bed.

"Okay, who's going first?" Seokjin asked.

"Can I go?" Jimin slightly raised his hands.

"N -no."

All eyes turned to Yoongi in shock.

"J - Jimin has been very bad so he doesn't g -get to go first. He'll go
l - last."

The two maknaes 'oohed' and snickered, feeling bad for Jimin. But he did deserve it because of the maid issues.

Jimin grumbled and sat on a chair, beside the bed with his arms crossed.

"Then I'll go." Hoseok sat on the bed next to Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded and glanced over at two other vampires. "I want Namjoon and Seokjin."

"Hmph, the hyung line." Taehyung scoffed. "He must prefer older men."

"Be quiet Tae. The only reason he wouldn't want you guys first is because you guys treat him the worst." Seokjin rubbed his temples.

"Seokjin hyung does make a point." Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder, messaging that Tae needed to let it go. "Plus, why are you so grouchy lately? Usually you're energetic and fun."

Taehyung looked away and sighed. "Yoongi just drives me insane... in a good way. Sorry."

Yoongi softened up to Taehyung and gestured him to come closer. Taehyung obeyed and kneeled beside Yoongi.

What suprised Taehyung was that Yoongi pat his head and pecked his cheek.

"Tsundere." Yoongi giggled.

Taehyung looked away and stood up. "Sheesh, what's with all this fluff. We need some smut action going on." A deep shade of red covered Taehyung's face. "And hurry up so we maknaes can go next."