Horny

A/N: Sorry for republishing this chapter😕

"Aish! Lately I've been too sexually active, in other words horny." I groaned.

"Well then why don't you just release it?" Jungkook states with a tone that says 'duh.'

Obviously I want to but...

First of all, it's because of my hormones in the teenage years since I'm 17 and second, my boyfriend just won't have sex with me since he's too nice and a big ball of sunshine!

He always smiles, is kind towards people, and never yells. How can a human like that exist? Once we tried having sex and I asked him to smack my ass, he stopped becuase he thought it was abuse. Like what the heck..? If I would've known better, I'd say he was afraid instead.

However compared to me...

Someone who has short tempers sometimes, cusses, and hits people 'playfully' when they bother me.

Our differences in looks and personality are that of an angel and a devil. Sexy ones at that.

I lay down at the table of the library and start to mutter utter nonsense about my sexual desires.

"Yoongi, do you wanna come after school and eat at a café?"

I look up startled by the oh so familiat voice and see a blinding light.

"Ugh, Hoseok can you turn down the brightness a little more?" I say kind of sarcastically. Hoseok's smile was so bright that you'd mistaken it for the sun.

He giggles, "I don't know what you're talking about, but do you still want to go with me after school?"

I nodded.

Hoseok left with a big smile on his face. My cold heart was thawing because of him. Just kidding, I think I'll always be a cold bitch.

When school was over, I walked out of school and saw Hoseok standing by the entrance.

My heart fluttered and as I was about to wave to him, a girl ran up to Hoseok.

She seemed pretty embarrassed and talked for a bit. Then they both laughed and she signaled him for a picture.

Hoseok better not or I ought to - nope he nods and they take a pic together.

After that she ran away all smiling and I felt my blood boil.

I walk to Hoseok and glare at him.

Hoseok was too much of an angel to notice it so he smiled at me. Suddenly he grabbed my hands and pulled me to god knows where.

At that moment, my anger was blown away and replaced with the warmth of his hands.

Some people stared at us and it made me embarrassed, but times like these, I wanted to pounce Hoseok and tell the whole world that he belonged to me.

We arrived at the café and we are seated at a table that was reserved by him.

Usually café restaurants didn't reserve tables for people but I ignored it.

"So Hoseok." I ask a little nervous. "What are we doing here for?"

"I just wanted to eat out with you." He places his hands on his cheeks with elbows on the table.

I just smiled and stared down at the menu.

"Shall I take your guy's orders now?" The waitress smiles.

"Yeah I'll take your entrée special with the dressing on the side. For the drink I'll just get water." Hoseok says.

The waitress kind of blushes at his smile and her face hides in the notepad.