Lights, Camera, Action!

A/N: I'm dead! BTS' comeback teasers had me shook. Highlight reels, bst era and many more references makes me feel dumb af. All the theories tho.

Who else is ready to faint because I know I am. And Billboard too!!!

And guess who finally got BTS concerts? Me! My first ever!

I've been blessed and many more generations to come.

Author's P.O.V

Yoongi was finally able to start his job but now he was beginning to regret it.

He had no other choice since no other jobs were available or even willing to accept him. At this point, he didn't care what job he was doing as long as it wasn't illegal.

So yes. There he was, listening and trailing behind his boss about the recordings and angles.

"You need to make sure to follow the script. You read the outline of the recordings, right?" His boss quickly says while directing the other workers.

"Yes sir. I memorized every little detail down to the enhanced audio for the moans."

"Great, video starts in six minutes. Go introduce yourself to the staff or something as I talk with the light directors."

Yoongi nods his head and bows as his boss speed walks away. In his entire life, he'd never thought that he'd be set afoot in a porn studio.

Pretty fancy, if you asked him.

The place where porn actors or actresses work in. He's seen porn before obviously but he never imagined how the most popular ones were in such well built buildings and settings.

All the set ups and decorations in one room while everything else was only a studio, containing other settings.

The male made his way to the snack bar. He didn't really know anyone from the crew, let alone want to even speak to them. Yoongi's never been the social type. His goal is to just live easy and make money to at least buy himself a meal.

His eyes scan the room and one particular person catches his attention.

From the distance, he notices a tall and handsome man getting make-up done. Yoongi couldn't have helped but to gulp.

'He must be the other actor.' Yoongi thinks to himself.

The other male was the definition of sex on legs and he reeked of dominance. He must attract other people because damn is he devilicious.

Maybe he stared a little too long because the man from across the room notices and slightly turns his head Yoongi's way. A smirk forms on the guy's lips and Yoongi feels his face heat up.

Breaking away the contact, Yoongi chugs down a cup of water and he exhales. He wipes the corner of his lips and goes back to minding his own business, looking down at his shoes then at his clothes.

At least he is dressed decently.

Red converse, light-blue denim jeans, and a white t-shirt with suspenders.

Okay, maybe too informal. Then again, this is a porn studio. It's not like he's going to be in the video.

Snapped back to reality, someone says something that he mishears so he blinks and looks up at the person.

His voice is suddenly caught in his throat, unable to utter a single word.

"Did you hear me?"

'Holy! Even his voice sounds sexy as fuck!'