Healing Touch

So the masked turtles made their way home which was the sewers and then a giant six foot rat was there waiting for them.

Leo's P.O.V.

"Hi Master Splinter, we're home." the purple ninja said.

"Welcome home my sons. How was your patrol?"

"It was okay."

Then after my ninjas brothers entered our home, I entered the lair with Brianna's light body.

'My god... How long have I been looking out for her? I think it's been for a while.' I said to myself.

Master Splinter was walking toward me and asked,

"And Leonardo my son, what do you hold in your arms?"

"This is Brianna. She was in trouble with the toughest purple dragon, Hun. One of my younger brothers, Donnie decided that we should take her here and fix her up."

"Hmm... I would have to say that you made a wise choice Leonardo. Donatello made a wise choice as well to bring her here to safety. But until we find out why Hun wants Brianna, I think it would be best that we should let her stay here for the night."

"Hai Sensei. Can I be excused please? I want to give her some treatment because Hun injured her."

"I can see that my son. And of course you may. Donatello, can you help your oldest brother fix up the patient?"

"Hai Sensei. Come on Leo, let's patch her up." Donnie responded.

"Okay Donnie. But we have to be careful with her."

"Okay Leo."

So I took Brianna into Donnie's laboratory and laid her down on a cold and silvery table. Then she moaned softly as if she was having a dream about something. I was surprised.

She moaned and opened one of her eyes, then it met up with my blue eyes. I was in a deep trance and she was looking at me with her brown eyes. I couldn't stop staring at her for five long seconds and I smiled at her. She smiled at me too. Donnie snapped me out of my trance and Brianna closed her eye.

"Hey lover boy can you get me the first aid kit?"

"Ok. But don't ever call me 'lover boy' again." I said with a bit of anger and blushed a deep red. Donnie laughed at me.

So Leo went into his brother's closet, grabbed the medical supplies, closed the door and then he got back to Donnie. Then they started bandaging Brianna up.

My P.O.V.

While Leo and the purple ninja were bandaging me up, I felt a bit of pain on my right side. I held in the pain with my left hand and I was breathing heavily. I noticed that I was perspiring from my forehead in my mind. I've heard some footsteps walking out and then the same footsteps came back. Then I felt something cool coming from the top of my head and I was breathing in my normal nature softly. Then I felt Leo lifting up the right side of my dark blue blouse and placed a big bandage on the bruised injury very carefully. The only thing that I remembered was falling asleep during the process. In my unconscious mind, I've heard the purple ninja saying something to Leo.

"Okay Leo. The operation is done. Just make sure you find somewhere for Brianna to rest so she can heal her wounds. I gotta work on another brand new project for our future missions."

"Okay Donnie. Have fun with your toys." Leo chuckled.

So Leo left Donnie's lab and he carried Brianna bridal style carefully. Even though she still had her eyes closed, he took her body to another room that had a small lit-up candle. He puts her down on a soft and comfy bed then tucks her in the blanket. Still in her mind, she felt a warm feeling on her chest which was feeling her heartbeat and she was also thinking that he planted a kiss on her forehead. And she was thinking that it lasted for five whole seconds.

'Who could it be that is giving me a warm kiss? Could it be the one called Leonardo?' I thought to my unconscious mind.

Leo's P.O.V.

I was happy that Brianna gets to stay with us. Earlier while we were in the lab, Brianna was breathing hard and she had some sweat on her forehead.

'Maybe it's the pain coming from her side.' I thought to myself. So I went to the kitchen, wet the cloth a bit, and came back to Brianna. I used the cloth to wipe off the sweat. A little while later, she was breathing softly back to normal. I lightly lifted up her shirt and placed a bandage on her side gently.

After Donnie and I fixed her in the lab, I took her into my room because it was a much quieter room than my other brothers' rooms. I put Brianna's body on my bed and tucked the blanket on top of her. I felt her chest with my hand that was ascending and descending slowly. I could also feel her heartbeat which was a beautiful song to me, I think she fell asleep when the procedure was being done. I smiled at her. And without anybody looking, I gave her a soft and sweet kiss on her forehead that lasted five seconds.

She was sleeping as peaceful as an angel. As I closed the door from my room, I was listening to Brianna's soft and gentle breathing which made my heart warmer than any other heart that has already melted like an ice cream cone. So after I closed the door from my room, my younger brother Michelangelo, (or Mikey for short one last time) the orange ninja was standing in front of me. It made me jump.

"So what's with you and Brianna?" he asked me.

"What the? Do you mean the connection between me and Brianna? No way Mikey!"

"You know I saw that bro. I saw you kissing her forehead and that was a pretty long one back there. I know you like her. Oh wait, scratch that. You 'love' her."

I was freaking out. I didn't know that Mikey was spying on me when I gave Brianna that kiss. I would actually have to say that I kind of enjoyed giving her that kiss. It almost made my heart explode. My family might think that I 'like her, like her,' so I decided to keep this a secret.

"There's no way I wanna ask Brianna out. I mean come on now, she's a human and I'm a mutant turtle. I don't think it would work out between us." I pretended to be sad.

"No way bro. I mean when she like saw us for the first time up close, she wasn't scared of us. She was totally calm like the guru of calmness. Or she's like Dr.Calmenstein!"

"Enough Mikey. I don't love her and that's that. Ok?"

"Okay Leo. But when those love hormones kick in, you would wanna hang out with her and then ask her to go out with you." Then the orange ninja left inside of his room. To tell you the truth, Mikey was right. But I didn't want to admit to him that I fell in love with Brianna.

*gasp*

'I am in love with her!' I thought to myself. And I was growing as red as a tomato.

I truly want to ask her out. But that thought is going to have to wait until I find out why Hun and the purple dragons were going after her. And I am not going to let him or anyone else touch her.

Then Leo left to the dojo to meditate.

TO BE CONTINUED...