Important Author's Note

Hey everyone, it's Tay here, obviously. I haven't posted anything new in forever, although I have fixed some spelling and grammar errors, and I'm here to explain why.

I have a vision of what I want to do with all of my published and unpublished books, but at this current moment, they are not where I want them to be. I'm looking back at my stories and cringing at how quickly thrown together they are. They are not at all what I want for these books. In other words, I am not going to continue writing these versions of my books. I am, however, writing new versions of them.

At this moment in time, I have a second and third draft of all of my published books that still need polishing. So for now, I am going to keep these versions of my books up so I at least have something still up there.

I'm sorry if you actually like one of my books, but I'm not satisfied with how they are going so I can't see how anyone else would be. Hopefully the better versions of my stories will be up soon.

There are some other things I have to say before I get back to work, though. As well as rewriting my current stories, I am reviving three of my earlier books and working in some other smaller projects as well. There will also be some name changes to some books and the plots may also differ from what they are now.

The following stories listed are being rewritten and will be published under the same name:

• What if She Hadn't Died
• One More Year: A TFIOS FanFiction

Before I list the stories that are being renamed and revived as well as some new projects, I have to say that my 4 Story Collection (Goodbye, Secrets, Trials, and Hostages) is being completely cut. When I first wrote it, I thought it was an amazing idea, but looking back, it has way too many plot holes and is very unrealistic.

Anyways, my story "She Has Red Hair" is going to be renamed to "The Jacksons' Girl." This time, there will be more of an actual plot rather than just some random bits and pieces forced together. It will also be heavily altered, but some content that is in the current published story will be reprised in the new book. That's all I have on that book for now.

Some books that I am bringing back are:

• Vow of Silence
— This was my second book on Wattpad and was originally complete with a sequel halfway done before I completely deleted it all. I have found a new path for it to go, therefore I am reviving it. Instead of it being a trilogy, I am making it just one stand alone book.
• Survival of the Teenage Years
— Yet another early book of mine that was going strong before it just stopped being enjoyable to write. I have also found more things I can do with this book now. It may or may not receive a new title when published, I'm not completely sure yet.
• Code Red: They're on the Loose
— My first ever book published on Wattpad. I took it down soon after publishing since I got bored with it. I've been taking notes on it for two years now so this book is also being revamped and coming back, probably under a different title as well.

Only a few more sentences before I'm finished, I promise.

I am working on a lot of short stories right now along with full-fledged stories that have potential as well as the books mentioned above. That being said, I also have a lot going on right now, so I may not update until later this summer or after summer is over.

Thank you to all of those who made it to the end of my explanations and plans for the future. Another thanks to y'all who have read and enjoyed my stories. I really appreciate all of it. Hopefully I can be back soon with some new content.

Keep being the awesome people you are!

—Tay

P.S. This is being published in every book since I want to make sure y'all see it and I don't know how many of you read the message boards on here.