Hawaii Five-0

Top picture is Nahele and bottom picture is Kawika

Top picture is Nahele and bottom picture is Kawika. *Kawika is pronounced with a V not a W.* This is going to be a Hawaii Five-O one shot between the delicious looking beauties up above with some guest stars (; Please note that this has no relation to real events in the tv series, this is purely my imagination. I do not know/remember the ages stated in the series, but in this One Shot Nahele is going to be 19 and Kawika is going to be 24. I hope you guys enjoy! Let me know please (: 

Kawika~ 

I rubbed my hands together nervously as I walked down the hallway of the Iolani palace towards McGarrett's office. I opened the door and saw Steve, Danny, and Kono standing there talking around the large computer table as they looked at the large screen. 

"Kawika, what brings you here?" McGarrett said, turning to me with a smile. I smiled slightly. 

"Hey, McGarrett, can I talk to you a minute?" I saw the confusion in his eyes, but he nodded and gestured toward his office. He told the gang he would be back in a minute before we both walked into his office. I could feel Danny's eyes on back but I ignored it. 

I was nervous, that much was true. Not because I was standing here in Five-O, but because of what I was about to ask. Steve leaned against his desk, with one leg slightly propped up. His hands were folded over his lap as he waited patiently for me to talk. 

"It's about Nahele." I licked the inside of my cheek before clearing my throat. 

"Is everything okay? He hasn't called me." I smiled a little. 

"Yea he's fine. He uh..He looks up to you. After all he's been through, you stayed constant after coming in his life. And he looks up to you like a mentor." His eyes narrowed in suspicion, but you could see the pride in his eyes at the same time. 

"What's going on Kawika?" He asked. I sighed. 

"I am coming to ask your permission, of sorts, to be with him. We've been dating for about a month now, but he really wants your permission, McGarrett. It would mean a lot to him." Steve watched me closely, but stayed silent. Once again I could feel someones eyes on me and I just knew it was Danny again. He stood up, adjusting the gun on his hip. A nervous tick, it seemed. 

"I don't need to tell you to protect him, Kawika." He warned. "He is protected by Five-O, and most importantly, by me. Don't hurt him." He glared but I knew it was more of a warning than of anger. I nodded and shook his hand. 

"I wouldn't dream of it." I smiled before walking out with a nod of my head towards the rest of the gang. I went down stairs and climbed into my raised black truck. My left arm rested on the window sill as I traced my bottom lip with my index finger. 

It took thirty minutes before I pulled up to my house. I smiled at the little kids running around the closed off neighborhood. We were protected, that's for sure. I got out the truck just as a little girl ran up to me. I smiled.