Good cop or bad cop?

~Interracial romance with a cop. If you don't like it, please just skip over it. ~

Sam~

I ran my hand over my face, sighing as I waited for the stupid red light to change. I had already been sitting here for a few minutes and the other cars had been able to go. 

I knew I was being dramatic, but I was just ready to go home. It's not often that I get off work this early, but thankfully its still earlier than my husband. Finally the light changes and I sped off further towards home. 

Turning the radio station, I didn't notice the black Camaro cop car pulling up behind me. 

*Whoop whoop* The yelp of the siren sounded making me look up. I huffed, turning on my turn signal. Fuck my life. My husband was going to kill me. 

I slowed down before pulling into the abandoned store parking lot. I was literally two minutes from my house. There were little to no businesses around us. I sat patiently, pulling out my registration and licenses as I waited for the officer. 

"Do you know why I stopped you today?" The gruff voice asked, instantly pulling a reaction from my cock. My stomach tightened as I looked up at the gorgeous officer. 

"N-no officer. What did I do?" I bit my lip nervously. The officers dark chocolate eyes looked like beautiful bottomless pits that I could just fall deep into. Tattoos lined up both his mocha colored arms. My cock twitched with want. 

"You swerved a bit back there. You been drinking today?" He tilted his head. I smiled slightly. 

"No sir. Absolutely not. My husband would kill me." He nodded. 

"I think I need to give you a breathalyzer. If you pass, I'll let you go. If not, you're going to jail. Understand?" He said with a raised eyebrow. I nodded my head, once again biting my lip. 

"Yes sir." He told me to step out the car, but instead of holding out the usual breathalyzer device, he opened the back door to my car. My eyes widened slightly but I sat down on the seat, not wanting to resist arrest. 

My breath picked up speed as his hands went to the buckle of his belt and he undid it. I quickly glanced around and saw that there was no one around to see. No wonder he pulled me over right here. 

"This is your breathalyzer. You're going to suck me off." He ordered. I looked back up at him. I ran my fingers through my short brown hair before nodding. 

"Can I scoot back further, sir? I don't want a car to pass and see." He motioned for me to do so, so I moved back further into the car. Thank god I have a big back seat, because this man was big. 

He climbed in and shut the door behind him. He was kneeling as he undid his pants the rest of the way, and pushed them down his thighs mid way. I bit my lip hesitantly. 

"I'm sure your husband wont mind." He smirked. I gently grabbed his cock before stroking him a couple time. He instantly filled out in my hand. 

Leaning down I licked the tip of his cock and had to stop myself from moaning out as the taste exploded on my tongue. I took him into my mouth and began sucking him off. I hollowed my cheeks, making my mouth tighter around his cock. What couldn't fit in my mouth, I rubbed with my hand. His groans of pleasure told me he at least liked what I was doing. 

His hand tangled in my hair as he started fucking my face. I couldn't stop the moan that bubbled in my chest at the feel of this cop using my throat for his own pleasure. He shoved all that he could into my throat over and over again. My other hand grabbed his thigh, my nails digging in to him. He growled, before yanking me up. 

Before I could stop him he kissed me. I knew this wasn't going to stop at just a blow job. So why try and fight it? I let him strip me of my shorts.  He laid me down on the seat of the car. Careful of the gun on his hip, I rested my legs by his waist. I looked up at him as he put his fingers by my mouth. 

I opened my lips, letting his fingers slide in my mouth. I sucked on his fingers until they were wet. Once they were he moved them down to my entrance and began teasing me. I whimpered, letting my head tilt back. 

"Please." I whimpered. "I need to be home before my husband gets home." I moaned as a finger slid deep inside me. 

"I bet your husband can't fuck you like I'm about to fuck you." He growled, sliding another finger inside me. My cock twitched with need. 

"Oh god." I cried out, feeling him thrust his fingers in and out of me, hitting my prostate. When I was prepared he pulled his fingers from me, making my face twist in displeasure. 

I tensed, feeling the spongy tip of his cock at my entrance. My eyes closed and my mouth dropped open as he slowly began entering me. I whimpered feeling his large size spreading me even further than his fingers had. 

"That's right." He growled out. "Cry out for me." I moaned, feeling him hold me down as he slowly began thrusting into me. Once all the pain was gone, he got rougher with me. He was slamming into me over and over again, hitting my prostate with each powerful thrust. 

I screamed as the pleasure built inside me. The windows to my car began to fog up from our combined heavy breathing. His hand slid up my body and wrapped around my throat. My eyes rolled back with pleasure as he squeezed my throat with just enough pressure to make it pleasurable. 

I could feel my climax building powerfully inside me. His thrusts felt so good. Hearing his dirty words whispered to me made it better. I lifted my hips, meeting his thrusts. My toes curled as my abdomen tightened. I screamed out as my climax hit and I came, hard. My cum splashed across my chest just as his spurted inside me. My nails dug into his sides but he could only feel slight pressure due to his bulletproof vest. 

I finally fell back against the seat, panting as his hand fell from my throat. I knew I would be red for a little, but I didn't care. I smiled up at the gorgeous man. 

"Fuck baby, we haven't done that for awhile." I whispered up to my husband. He smiled down to me. 

"No, we haven't." He kissed me softly. "You play a great innocent victim." He chuckled. I couldn't help but laugh, but due to us still being joined, it caused wonders between our bodies. I moaned in content. 

"I've missed you this week." I ran my hand over his head, leaning up and kissing him once again. 

"I know baby. And I am sorry. It's just been a bit rough with work. I'll be home tonight though, okay?" I sighed an nodded. 

"Sorry of an Officers husband huh?" I smiled. I knew my husband had it rough, but I also knew that my loved me and he loved his job. I moaned as he leaned down and kissed me. It was always like this whenever we were together. We could never keep our hands to ourselves when we were together. Even after 10 years of marriage, 5 of him being on the force, we have stayed by each others side.