It Burns

Niko~

Scorching. Flames. Burning. Unbearable. There weren't enough words to describe the inferno I was in right now. Sweat covered my body in a light sheen as I tossed and turned on my bed. My black Egyptian silk sheets couldn't even cool me off. 

I am part human, part Lycan. Right now I am in heat and its beyond hard to try and control myself. I just wanted to fuck anything I could. I tossed my leg over the large body pillow beside me and huffed. I had the air set on 70 and my fan blowing on high and even with that it couldn't control the rising temperature inside me. My cock was rock hard. 

I huffed and pushed myself up before climbing out of bed. Kade was coming home and if he saw me like this, he would ridicule me and embarrass me  for the rest of my life. We've been "friends" for years but I've never let him see me during my heat. I guess you could call us friends but really he owns me. When we met so many years ago, I was starving, terrified, and on the streets when he found me. He took my being a werewolf really easy, so much so that he decided he was going to keep me around. I owed him my life, but for the first few years, I messed up a lot. I had trouble controlling my wolf and he would have to keep me in place. 

After I got control, the only thing I had to worry about was keeping my heat hidden. I couldn't take him abandoning me. I had nothing. Nothing but him. 

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower with only cold water. I stripped out of my boxers and climbed in, sighing in relief. I knew it would only last about ten minutes, but for those ten minutes, my body finally cooled to bearable temperatures. I washed my hair then my body before just relaxing in the cold water. Once I felt my temp start to rise I slapped the handle off and grabbed a towel. I dried my body quickly and wrapped it around my waist before grabbing another one for my hair. 

"Niko!" His booming voice filtered up the steps. Instantly my cock filled out. I wish I could blame it all on my heat, but I had a huge crush on Kade as well. I quickly pulled on some clothes just as he opened my bedroom door. I knew my body was flushed. 

"Y-Yes Kade?" He smiled at me. 

"I was making sure you were home. You have been locked up in this room the past three nights, I want to spend some time with you." I nibbled the inside of my cheek nervously. I wanted to, badly, but I wouldn't be able to sit still long. 

"Okay." I whispered. Damnit. I wasn't supposed to agree. I was supposed to make up an excuse. He grinned and pulled me out the room. My skin ignited immediately at the feel of him touching me. I chewed on the inside of my cheek still as he led me to the living room. I sat down as he went to make some snacks. I turned on the tv, ignoring the shaking in my hand. 

"Why have you been so quiet with me, Niko?" He walked back in the room and sat down on the couch beside me. 

"I've just been busy." I shrugged. He looked at me a second before looking away. I knew he didn't believe me but that didn't matter right now. 

I looked at the tv as I brought up a movie. I was able to sit through a whole one but once I started the second one, my heat was building way too much for me to control. I knew I was squirming slightly but I tried to contain it. When his hand held the back of my neck, I knew I hadn't been successful.  

"You are very bad at hiding things, Niko." He whispered, suddenly closer than he was before. My eyes widened, quickly looking over at him. 

"Wh-What?" My throat tightened, seeing his eyes darken. 

"I know you are in heat." His other hand slid up my leg to my crotch. I whimpered. 

"Y-you're not mad?" I bit my lip, worriedly. He smirked and shook his head. I gasped as I was pulled onto his lap, straddling him. 

"Let me take care of you, baby." I looked at him a second before nodding. His hands slid up my shirt, pulling it off my heated body. I whimpered, thrusting my hips against his. He slammed his lips against mine and if I didn't feel the amazing tingles against my lips, I would have thought I blacked out. 

My back hit the seat of the couch, bringing me from my lust fuelled kiss. I looked down at us and noticed that we were somehow naked. I didn't remember him taking off my clothes, much less his. 

My cock leaked out precum as I looked his body over. His strong muscles were covered in tattoos outlining his body perfectly. I bit my lip seeing his rock hard erection pointing at me as if it knew what it wanted. I looked up at him, seeing the lust and love in his eyes. It made my breath catch in my throat. 

A moan ripped from my body as I felt his cock at my entrance. He pressed against me, but didn't enter me. 

"You're practically leaking you're so turned on." He smirked. I blushed a deep crimson. 

"Its from the heat." I whispered. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. It didn't last long though because the moment he slid into me, my back arched and I let out a scream. Thankfully he didn't stop. He continued pushing into me until he was balls deep inside me. 

I had never felt so full before. My legs were already shaking. 

"God you feel so good." I moaned. "Please move." I pulled his hips closer. He groaned but did as I asked. 

My eyes rolled back, feeling him thrust into me over and over. My nails raked down his back as he hit my prostate. 

"Oh god. Don't stop. Please don't stop." I begged. I could already feel my body tightening around him. 

"You're mine." He growled in my ear. I whimpered. I would never deny him. 

He pinned my hips down and pummeled into me causing the breath in my body to evaporate. My face turned red from lack of air but I didn't dare stop him. He felt so good as he used my body to his hearts content. 

Suddenly he flipped me onto my stomach. He yanked my hips back, impaling me onto his cock. I screamed out in pleasure. I was panting as I felt him thrusting painfully hard into me, but I didn't care. 

He pulled my hair, forcing my neck back. With being in my wolfs natural mating position, I couldn't help but come. My body shook forcefully as my orgasm hit me full force. He thrusted twice more before emptying is cum deep inside me. My eyes rolled back with pleasure. 

He held me in this position until he came down from his high. Only then did he let me drop down to the coach. A wave of exhaustion hit my body. I whimpered feeling him pull out of me. I was thankful when he draped his body over my back carefully.  I needed the pressure on me right now. I moaned, feeling my body finally cool off. Finally I wasn't feeling the burning heat inside me.