My delicate flower

Kage~

Lifting my glass to my lips, I took a sip of my whiskey and coke as my eyes trailed over the people in the dark club. Body girated against each other. Men and women alike were enjoying themselves in the arms of their partners. 

I tilted my head as I saw a flash of red hair. My cock twitched instantly, much to my dismay. I hated that just the sight of his hair caused me to want him. Knowing his little body was moving around in here caused my blood to heat up. 

I licked my lips and glanced over at my friend Nick. He was already looking at me which made me narrow my eyes. I hated that he could always read me even without me changing facial expressions. I sighed. 

"He's here." I said low enough for him to hear. I huffed. "Jesus how can he be this far under my damn skin." I licked my lips, something that was a nervous tick for me. 

"He's under your skin because your ass has been pining for him ever since you first laid eyes on his Irish ass." He laughed. "I've never seen you, a strong, dominant, do-what-I-want kind of man, lay low over a man. It's about time you got grabbed by the balls and actually took your boy into hand. I see how you react to him but I also see how he skirts around you just waiting to be grabbed." I rolled my eyes. 

Before I could respond to him, I saw my delicate little flower again. I ran my fingers through my hair as I saw him lift a blue drink with a little umbrella in the glass. A corner of my lip tipped up just slightly at the sight. I watched the way his body moved to the beat. Looking him over, I let my eyes trail up his body until they connected with his. 

He smirked and seemingly moved his hips more sensually now that he knew I was watching him. My cock instantly filled out as he trailed his hand down his exposed chest. He had creamy pale skin with a slightly defined abdomen. He was no where near as muscular as I was and that turned me on beyond belief. 

I lifted my glass to my lips again but instantly stopped as he started walking towards me. I felt more than saw as Nick got up and made his way away from us. My boy leaned over and took my glass from my hand, downed the rest of what was in the glass, then sat it on the desk. He then took the opportunity of straddling my waist. My hands instantly went to his hips. 

"I am so tired of you watching me from afar and not touching me, Daddy." He whispered in my ear. I instantly smelled the alcohol on his breath but he still seemed to be in control of himself.  My cock strained against the zipper of my jeans painfully. 

"Oh you're tired huh? You want Daddy to take you in hand?" He nodded against my neck as he left small kisses from my ear to the crook of my neck. I shivered underneath him. I didn't care that eyes were on us. I mean why wouldn't they be? I was the president of a notorious biker gang, and he was the sweet little son of captain of our police department. 

You could say his father and I definitely aren't the best of friends, but since I saw Noah's face, I've been a bit more tolerable and behaved. Even without talking to my boy, he was somehow making me a better person and that is truly was scared me the most. I pulled him back so I could look at him. 

"I need to know that you are 100% in control of your actions right now, baby. Otherwise I'm not touching you." His eyes searched my face just like mine were doing to his. Suddenly he smiled. 

"I knew you were a good man." He said quietly. I could have laughed at that statement. I knew for a fact his father had told him many times all the things I have done in my past. And yet here he sat, on my lap, saying I was a good man because I wanted him to be level headed before fucking him. "I am clear headed in the sense of alcohol, but by no means am I completely clear headed. I want you, to pick me up and take me home. And to fuck me like you own me. Make submit to you like I know you've been dying to have me do. Have me at your feet begging for your cock."