Chapter 1

Finally my story starts now....
Pls enjoy......

Ahh God it's so uncomfortable to ride a horse when you are wearing an Greek solider's uniform, I wonder how they fight during war with this skirt like things, Chandra was wondering while riding his horse towards a small road along the river named Jhelum.

Chandra was on his regular trip to inspect his kingdom but today he decided to disguise himself as a solider of his one neighboring country to see either they are planning to attack his kingdom or not.

Thank God I was able to come to explore this area alone it's really beautiful place if Durdhara was here she would be like 'let's sit at a spot and chat for hours' sigh* like I don't have anything to do rather then just chat with her.

Don't mind I'm not being rude to her I know she loves me but I don't love her and she's too clingy towards me something it's suffocating.

But it's really a beautiful place, a place to go along with your loved one, but since I don't have someone as that what's the use to wonder something like that.

Hmm... I guess it's time to return to palace as it was a successful inspection and even that Greek king is not interested in attacking us in near future because he wants to unite his late emperor Alexander's kingdom, which shattered after his death.
Good for me.

*Bang

What was that? it sounded like something big has fallen down, but what could it be??

"Ahh......it's so painful" sob

Ok the sound seemed like came from left, towards those bushes near the river, I must see.

"Ahhhhh it's so painful please save me " crying louder

Ohh God what a loud voice maybe I should return it seems she's not alone.
Chandra turned around to leave but his steps stopped once he hearded the melodies voice.

"Stupid girl who told you to climb up that big tree to get mangoes? You could just asked me I would have thrown some pebble at got it for you"

That voice sounded so pleasant wonder how the person looks
Thinking that Chandra went towards the bush to see the owner of that voice and was stunned...

"Have you seen your weight? Do u think that dry branch could take your weight??"
Said the owner of the melodious voice.

Wow !!!......

Chandra saw that there was a very beautiful woman with brown hair matching her brown eyes, very fair and pure white skin. She has this really curly hair which goes down to her waist. And a purple color dress which might be inappropriate for us Indian but that color just suited her so well that she looked like some Goddess. She was sitting holding a fat lady's leg maybe massaging it.

Wait did this fat lady climb up that poor big tree chuckle* no wonder that poor branch broke down.

"Princess!!! What are you doing? you are not suppose to touch my leg. Me a servant will die of sin", said that fat lady.

Ohh.. so she's a princess, even though she's scolding her maid but it sounds more like a caring scold like some mother trying to teach her child. She even touches her maid's feet, she must be a really kind princess.

What a pretty lady she is kind, looks like a fun loving also beautiful our future child would be such a beautiful looking babies.
Wait.. what? Did I just said babies? What's wrong with me seeing a lady for the first time and wondering about our imaginary babies?

But what's this feeling that I can't control and want to keep starting at her, keep appreciating her personality. Without my knowledge I was going towards them, then again.....

"Oh My God someone save my son his drowning" a desperate cry was heard near the river bank

"Please somebody help"

Me and the Princess ran towards the owner of that cry, to see what happened

There we saw a boy was struggling to keep his head up in that river he might have fallen there.

Damn what should I do in this skirt like unifo.....

"Princess Helena, please save my son "

Hmm... Helena.......

"Solider go right now and save that boy"

Why was Helena ordering me?
Wait...right I was wearing Greek solider's uniform.
Hmm no wonder...

Without further though I jumped into the river and put the boy up my shoulder for him to breathe.

The boy's mother came and took the boy from my shoulder but what's this? Don't tell me my muscle just cramped, damn.....

"What are you doing in there come out" Helena said to Chandra

"Princess I think he doesn't know to swim he just jumped because you ordered him"

"What....?"

"Wait am coming to save you"

And now I started to loose my conscious due to struggle to breathe and lack of air I found myself been dragged towards the side of the river by my arm.

When I opened my eyes I saw Princess Helena all wet did she jumped in that water to save me, me a common solider.
Damn her flush face, her wet appearance seems so attractive.....

"Are you mad how could you jumped into a river when you don't even know to swim?"

I said "How can me a common solider refuse the order of my princess?"
I emphasized the word my because I know that moment I have to make her my willingly queen, my wife, my love.

"Umm...thank you for saving this child, come to the palace I'll tell father to gift you something valuable" said the princess.

"No need for that I didn't do it, you were the one who saved me and I even have to complete my task I must take my leave."

I got up to leave

"Wait are you really feeling better? .....Fine take this bracelet and use it wisely" said the princess.

She handed me a expensive looking gold bracelet.

I took the bracelet as a reminder of this cute princess and to motivate to make her my bride

Ta.....da......
Please do comments how was the chapter