Chapter 4

Recap Chandra tells Durdhara about Helena and gets a letter from Helena.

The story  continues

Chandra was going towards his Acharya's room to tell him the truth about Helena while carrying the her latest letter.

Chandra

" Acharya I need to talk to you about some very serious matter."

"Is it about the rain ? Even I wanted to talk to you about it ?" Acharya asked me.

"Oh yes the rain thing....uh No Acharya I wanted to tell you about my true love. " Acharya seemed little confused but I can't blackout I need to tell him the truth.

" Acharya I am in love with a foreign princess named Helena and she loves me too in return and I want to marry her. Please don't refuse it, I never asked anything for myself let me have my happiness this onetime please." I literally plead him.

I saw Acharya sign

"Who you are talking about, and how do u expect to propose her ?"

" Thank you Acharya, she's the seventh daughter of Selecus Nicator the great general of Alexander and about proposal I guess old fashion go and ask for her hand to her father." I told him the simple plan.

"Selecus hmmm interesting I guess unknowingly you did a good job but you can't just simply go and ask for marriage."

" What do you suggest and why can't I do that ?" I asked Acharya why all the fuzz .

" Listen well Chandra this Selecus have some really modern weapons but don't have enough man power in their army which can be helpful for us.
And if you go and propose to him about Helena he will think we are below them." Acharya said with lots of concentration.

" So what do you suggest we do ?" Acharya really made me confused thinking about what to do and what not to do.

"I suggest we declare a war against them." Acharya said with a serious expression.

"But I don't want to harm my army without any reason." I can't hurt my army.

"No Chandra we won't fight even I don't want to harm our army, with our outnumbered army they will get intimate and asked for a bargain or a proposal that's when we will ask for their army and your princess's hand for marriage, but before that have you talked to the Queen about this all ?"

"Yes I did and Durdhara agreed to it." I told Acharya happily.

"Now then you must address all the people of our kingdom and about this foreign Princess Helena and at the mean time I'll will prepare the army."

"I will do as you say."

Same day After the sun set

Chandra went to his palace balcony along with Queen Durdhara and Acharya to address all the people's of his kingdom.