Chapter One { Edited }

Chapter One: Before I leave

In the Kuran Manor 3 years after Kira an Yuki were born.

   A woman adorned in a snow white dress with beautiful brown hair and brownish red eyes like wine. Stood over a malnourished child with snow white hair and mix match eyes. Pure hatred and loathing seeped from the woman's very being as her eyes glowed. while her pale pink lips turned up in a ugly scowl. As the permanent wrinkles showed from making this expression a lot.

  Grasped in slightly slender pale hands was a freshly made leather whip. Dyed in a stunning red liquid of blood as it glided down and fell to the cold ground. Slowly forming a small puddle as the victims eyes brimmed with un-ushered tears. The woman shouted out in rage as she spewed insults and threats. Making the child she stood over cringe and shiver from the pain. Bitting down on her pale bottom lip so hard she broke the skin.

" You're not our child! I didnt give birth to such an ugly thing! So stop calling us mother and father you demon!" The woman named Juri seethed as she sneered at her worthless child.

   Flinging her hand down with so much strength you could hear the air clap with its force as the whip struck down on the frail body. Yet when the child named Kira didn't scream out in pain nor give any indicate that she was hurting. It had only made Juri smiled so much so that you could see the malicious intent inside it. There was no warm and caring smile filled with lots of love and happiness.

   No this smile was one that the child was very familiar with. Making her push the remaining strength left into her hands and desperately move her upper body. Grimacing at the pain that shot up her body like pins and needles being jabbed into her skin and piercing through her muscle. In hopes to get enough distance and make Juri stop torturing her. The sight of her fear speered the woman on even more as madness and insanity was the only thing left.

   Glancing around the room for a different weapon that would cause her child to scream in agony. Juri finally saw a discarded kitchen knife that had rusted in the corner of the room. The black painted wooden handle chipped and cracked enough to cut into her own skin. So she very carefully grabbed the handle and admire how sharp it still was with never ending evil intent. As she turned to face Kira slowly walking towards her as if to show that she was the predator and her the prey. Installing even more unbounded fear.

    Lunging forward and straddling her weak waist that noticeably cracked. Juri reached forward and tightly grasped her small neck in her hand. Placing the knife right into her left arm tell it broke through the ground and pinned it there. Then grabbed her right arm that grasped at the hand holding her neck and dislocated it. While cackling at how pathetic her daughter was beneath her while grabbing another discarded knife. Then stabbed her eye and safely took it out in a way to where she won't die.

      Very carefully carving into her child's right cheek enough to leave a scar even after years of healing. Almost showing the inside of her mouth the knife going from the corner of her lips to her cheek bone. Then staring on the other side to give her a very ugly menacing scar that would remain for a millennia. As blood trailed down her face unendingly.

     Slowly the last bit of life or more known as the will to live escaped and vanished. Making her once beautifully bright eyes dull and dead looking. So dead looking that she could even be mistaken for a doll that was abused and then thrown away.

     A boy named Kaname stood near the old wooden door in a black suit and white dress shirt. His face displaying and radiating  that of joy as he looked at his little sister Yuki's smiling face. While she watched her older twin sister suffer at the hands of her mother. Yet on the inside he was glaring at her with nothing but disgust and hate. As his brownish red eyes had to showed his hate towards Kira and love towards Yuki. Silently yearning to love his baby sister Kira out in the open. Silently yearning to abuse Yuki for all that she did but knowing that he couldn't. He held Yuki in his arms reluctantly as she wore a light pink turtle neck dress and a smiling on her face.

Finally his father Haruka saw enough and told his wife Juri," Don't waste any more time and energy on this beast."

    Soon they elegantly walked away without knowing that a man with the same eyes as Kira's stepped out of the shadows. Eyes filled with anger and sadness while also holding a certain gentleness and love towards her. It was something new and foreign to Kira and filled her heart with warmth as a small bit of light filled her dead eyes. This man's name is Rido Kuran the elder brother of her father.

        Kneeling down next to her bloody battered body he grabbed stuff to clean and bandaged Kira's wounds. When he first saw her nothing but pure horror was etched on his face.  She had one gash on each side of her mouth making it look like she was smiling a bloody smile. Plus her red eye was stabbed were she was blind from that day on. One thing was certain to Rido this idiotic family was going to suffer and he was going to save his beloved niece from this hell whole.