Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Leaving

- Kira -

I was being beat again by Juri for getting blood on the carpet. But I mean how could I have know that I'd cry blood. But I was also getting beat because the blood was near the living room.

I just laid there staring at the ceiling as Juri yelled," Why wont you flinch or cry you pathetic wench?!"

I didnt answer but I already new why it's because I can't feel it. I feel nothing all I feel is numb and tired. I then glanced towards the basement door to see Kaname there not looking at me. But I could tell he was disgusted probably by me. Then I saw the excitement in Yuki's eyes. At seeing my blood and watching me be tortured. I didnt mind tho cause she's my twin I'll always forgive her.

Juri left after getting bored and went to put Yuki to bed. Kaname still stood there then looked at me. The disgust still in his eyes as he still stared at me.

He then left turning his back on me and I whispered," Bye Kaname- sama."

- Kaname -

I stood near the door of the basement as Juri whipped Kira. But Kira did nothing but lay there and stare at the ceiling. Tell I saw her glance out of the corner of her eye at me. I had turned my head quickly. I was disgusted that this was happening to her. That my parents were doing this to her. I held Yuki in my arms as she watched with excitement. I felt even more disgusted that my own sister and fiance injoyed seeing her twin in pain.

Then finally it had stopped Juri huffed in boredom and took Yuki. I just stood there and looked at Kira.

Her hair was a mess and stained in crimson red. Her eyes were dull and lifeless like a doll. While a red liquid sourounded her in a puddle of her own blood. Her arms laid limp next to her petit body. Her plump red lips chap and her body full of gashes that gushes crimson red blood.

My eyes turned red for a second then went away. As I controlled my urge to taste my beloveds blood and make her mine. So I turned away and walked back to my room.

- Author -

Kira lifted her upper half of her body by her elbows using them as support. Her hair falling down to the small of her back. Her sun dress know painted a dark red and full of holes. Her hair driping red crimson blood that it had soaked up. The cuts on the side of her mouth to her cheek bones healing slowly along with the rest of her wounds. She got up to her feet and wobbled to her bed.

Reaching under the rock hard pillow she grabbed the gauze. Slowly she lifted the sun dress off her head and tossed it to the side. Then she carefully wrapped the gaze around her hips all the way to her neck. Sighing she grabbed another used dress and put it on.

The Windows busted open and there purched on the window seal was Rido. His grin left when he saw the gaze that was peaking out of the turtle neck dress Kira wore. He also saw a letter under Kira's rock hard pillow on her medal bed. Then he knew she was leaving his brother and sister.

Quickly he asked," Are you leaving?"

Kira nodded no expression shown," The last person I trusted has betrayed me so I will leave."

Rido pulled Kira into a hug and smiled," Then I'll buy you sometime come, know."

Rido picked Kira up bridle stile. Kira held onto his sholders and rested her head on Rido's chest. Rido smiled softly at Kira and admired her beauty. Then took off out the basement and into the snow.

-

Kaname who was in the living room julted up off the couch. His eyes wide as he sinced Rido and Kira both together. Yuki who smelt blood started to cry. While Haruka and Juri both shared a look with Kaname.

Juri quickly took Yuki into a room while Yuki reached for Kaname. But Kaname didnt reach back and Yuki dissapeared into that room. Juri who was knealed before Yuki You had blood streaming from her eyes.

A soft look in them as she said," I love you, Yuki."

Then Yuki fell to darkness and her memories dissapeared. Into the deepest part of her mind.

-

Haruka stood before Rido shocked to see a sleeping Kira in his arms. Rido held Kira with lots of gentalness and love. Just the way Rido looked at Kira, Haruka new then that Rido had fallen for Kira and hard.

Haruka then said," Let Kira go Rido!"

Rido frowned and said," Never she deserves better than what you and Juri are doing. I know that you both are torturing her because she has my eyes."

Haruka looked even more surprised," H- How do you know that!?!" Uttered Haruka.

Rido glared at Haruka," I know this because I was there to tend to Kira's wounds for years."

Kira woke up and looked around with half lidded eyes.

Haruka saw this and said," Kira honey come to daddy."

Kira looked at him and said," Your not my daddy."

Haruka looked hurt at this as Rido set Kira down. Then held a arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest.

Kaname had come out to see this and was angry. As he watched Kira lean back into Rido's warm chest.

Rido then said," Time to die Haruka."

He then sent his beasts arm into Harukas chest. A hole were his heart used to be. Kaname held him in his arms. As Haruka started to turn to dust and fly away into the cold winter air.

Kaname stood up with a sword in hand as he got ready to battle Rido.

Rido smiled down at Kira and then whispered into her ear," Go know Kira go to your freedom I will see you once more."

A shiver went down Kira's spine at the warm air that faned her ear. Nodding Kira kissed Rido's cheek and ran off. Leaving Rido with a deep blush and Kaname seething with rage.