Chapter Six

Chapter Six: Meeting my New Family

- Kira -

I searched around franticly and it started to become harder to breath. Sebastian left quickly in a blur and was back. He held Kana in his arms gently.

Sitting beside me he gently handed Kana to me. I hugged Kana to me tightly as my breath started to calm.

I jumped up and hugged Sebastian. His head on my chest as my arms were wrapped around him gently.

I could tell he was surprised but said," Thank you Seba-Kun  you're the best!"

I looked at Claude as he asked," If you don't mind me asking. Why is Kana so important to you Hime-sama?"

I let go of Sebastian as he sat back straightening his tail coat. As I cradled Kana in my arms with lots of love and care.

I said staring at Kana," My uncle gave her to me. Kana was my first present given to me by the one person who actually loved me."

Claude and Ash looked at me sadly with sympathy.

But I just smiled at them and said," Please don't look at me like that. I'm fine I found a new family I just hope they'll actually like me."

Sebastian just looked at me with soft eyes and said," I'm sure they will Madame."

I smiled brighter at what Sebastian said. Then jumped up and hugged them all.

I pulled back when I smelled papa. Then got in a squat and got ready. The door creaked open and papa stood there. Before he could even see us I jumped right into his arms.

Papa caught me off reflexes and I giggled as he. Spun me around in the air.

Right after that Papa set me down and said," Don't do that again okay. Cause I don't want my Sweet heart getting hurt."

I nodded as he then pulled something from behind him. He then showed me a mask," Here sweet heart I need you to were this. I don't want bad people coming to take you."

Nodding I grab it and put it on to were it covered half my face. To only show my redish gold eyes. The mask was white with two bright red lines on the cheeks. Then there was a line on the top. Of the eye slot to make it look like eyeliner.

* look at the picture above and thanks for reading xD *

Papa then had me put on a Kimono. Which was red and was a old fashion priest Kimono. Which I liked cause it was sooooooo comfy. \( * ^ * )/

After that we walked past a whole bunch of people. They keep bowing towards me and saying weird stuff. So I hid behind Papa.

We walked outside and into the cold winter snow. A limo was in front of us and a man in a suit came out and opened the door.

Papa slid in and I just stood there staring at it. Tell I was picked up and set inside next to papa. Who's lap I laid my head on as he combed his fingers through my hair.

I then drifted off to my wonderful land of sleep. But felt  Sebastian put a blanket on me. While Claude took off my shoes and laid my feet on his lap. As Ash put on comfortable music which made my eyes shut all the way and my body relax.

- Four Hours Later-     

-

Karl -

I combed my hand through Kira's soft snow white hair. As she slept her face relaxed and peaceful. I smiled softly at her my beloved daughter.

I continued to comb my hand through her hair. As I looked out the window. When I saw we were approaching the manor.