Part 2

Present:

Ragini is lying on floor. Dadi comes and feels tensed. She goes near her.

Dadi holds her and tries to wake her.. : Ragini...ragini....

Ragini opens her eyes. Her eyes are red...! She has black circles around her eyes.

She pushes dadi and she falls on bed.

Ragini laughs wildly, and stands. Dadi gets scared looking at her. her hair is all messed up and her face turned in grey color.

Dadi doesn't get words from her mouth. She faints looking at Ragini's condition. Ragini keeps laughing weirdly, all the windows and doors in house start moving.

Dadaji comes and sees Ragini. He soon calls to Shekar.

Dadaji: shekar..! She is possessed again. How is it possible? We have locked kavya's soul right..!

Shekar shocks: I'm coming back right now papa..

Shekar starts going back.

Ragini starts shouting in ferocious tone, "where is Laksh?? I want my Laksh...!!"

She shouts in fox tone.. and keeps laughing.

Dadaji gets extremely scared.

Suddenly, someone beats her on head from back. She falls on knees. That stick is a magical stick and there was a magician behind her.

Dadaji has called him. Dadaji goes near dadi and wakes her.

Ragini turns back and sees magician. She is about to attack him. He throws some white powder on her. She falls down. Her face becomes normal. And she starts murmuring, laksh...

Dadaj: she is normal her. let's take her back.

Magician: no..! that devil has just gone for a while. It will come back again. Be far..

He says and draws a circle around her.

Ragini is in half conscious state... she goes back into flash back...

Past... fb...

Ragini is resting her head on Laksh's shoulder.

Lak: don't worry Ragini..

Ragini raises her head and slaps him gently.

Ragini: don't call me Ragini. Call me ladoo...

Laksh: my dear ladoo... don't feel bad that you have left your parents.

Ladoo: I'm not feeling bad. But...

She gets tears and her tears touch his hand. He takes her face into his hands. he takes her face nearer and about to kiss her, she pushes him.

Ladoo: don't do that.

Lucky: why? We are married now. I mean, registered marriage.

Ladoo: even though, I don't want to kiss you or hug you right now. I want some time.

Lucky: but, we have loved each other.

Ladoo: even though...

Lucky: okok..as you wish. I won't do anything which you don't like.

Ladoo smiles.

They both are in bus, they get down in a village.

They start walking.