Part 7

Laksh takes her face near, he touches her face with other hand too which has chain. Some black shadow comes out of her, and goes into a glass jar.

Ragini opens her eyes and sees Laksh too close to her. she pushes him.

Ragini shouts: what are you doing??

Laksh confuses. Again he thinks, "may be this is due to fever effect.."

Laksh: nothing Ragini, just checking your temperature.

That chain falls on Ragini's lap.

Rag: call me ladoo..not Ragini...oh..do you check temperature like this also..? laksh, I'm warning you last time.. don't try to come near me again...

Laksh stands and asks slowly: but tell me the strong reason Ladoo... why?? I'm your husband. And, we were lovers also.

Ragini looks at him sadly and goes to a flash back...

In fb,

**when Ragini and Laksh goes to register office to get marriage registration, after their marriage, they come out. Laksh goes aside talking with his friends. Ragini's friends will be teasing her. Ragini plays with them and suddenly gets struck with a person. She turns back and he is a swamiji. When Ragini accidentally hits him, the holy water in his kamandalam fells down. He looks angrily at her. Ragini asks him for pardon. But he curses her, "I have gained this holy water by doing many sacrifices. You ruined it...! now, I curse you... if you get close to your husband, he will also ruin..!!!"

Ragini shocks with his curse. She asks for remedy and solution. But he goes away angrily. Ragini keeps crying and requests her friends not to say this to Laksh. Laksh who just comes there asks Ragini why she is crying. She simply says that she miss her parents...

Shekar looks all the scene smirking. He is in a car. That swamiji comes and sits in car. He removes the beard and reveled as dadaji.

Shekar: wah papa, what an action. With this, our Ragini never goes close to that beggar Laksh.

Dadaji: yes beta, and we can bring her back from him soon and make her marriage again with minister's son.

Both smirk and give hifi...

Ragini is not aware of that plan. ***

Fb ends...

Ragini remembers Swamiji's curse. (she doesn't know that it's dadaji)

Laksh sadly: tell me Ragini..why??

Ragini wipes her tears: I'm sleepy...

She says and takes chain fell in her lap into her hand. That chain has durga maata locket. She holds that chain and sleeps.

Laksh covers her with bed sheet and he too sleeps at other end of bed. Kavya soul tries to reach Ragini, but it can't posses due to chain power.

Chotu keeps looking at that black shadow and scares. It sleeps beside Ragini.

Next morning,

Ragini wakes with Laksh voice. He is singing some song...

"tuje dek dek sonaaaa...

Tuje dek karhai jagnaaa..."

In a loud tone. Ragini closes her ears. Chotu too wakes up with his song. Laksh is putting tea in tea kettle.

Ragini takes chotu in her hands and kiss it.

Rag: hello mr. forest officer..! will you stop that song..??