Part 9

Ragini is sleeping. Suddenly, a hen shouts, "cocoro ko...." In her ears.

She trembles and wakes. There is a hen beside her. she shouts. Laksh comes, 'Relax ladoo, chameli brought this. come on, cook it now..."

Rag: what?? I have to kill it and cook?? No way... I'm animal lover..! I will kill you, if you eat non veg.

Lak: not fair..i shouldn't eat non veg if you don't like??

Rag: you may eat...but, don't ask me to cook.

Lak: it's ok... I will ask chameli.

Just then Chotu comes near Ragini and sits in her lap. "oh my chhotu...." Ragini pats it.

Laksh bends to it.

Lak: you are your madam's party. She pushed you yesterday, you still go near her??

Chotu keeps showing them a glass jar.

Rag: hey, what pushing? When did I push chotu??

Laksh sits beside her and looks at her lovingly, "didn't you push it as it disturbed us"

Rag: what??? When did I do???? And disturbed in what??

laksh about to answer her, but someone calls them. Laksh looks down. It's police. It's Adarsh.

He takes Raglak to police station.

Adarsh: is this is your bracelet?

Ragini: yes...

Adarsh: why did you kill Sahil??

Raglak shocks.

Laksh: no sir, you are mistaken. She don't even kill animals, how she can kill humans??

Adarsh angrily to Laksh: shhh..! we found it near his dead body and your vehicle is the only one which was there at that time.

Laksh: then suspect me..! why Ragini??

Adarsh: this bracelet will say that... (he turns to Ragini) tell me..! why did you kill him??

Ragini scares and holds Laksh's hand.

Laksh: inspector...!

Adarsh: Mr. Laksh, you may leave now. she will be in custody.

Ragini in tears: no...no, I didn't do anything. I don't even know him properly, how can I kill him??

Laksh: yes...! It is a wrong assumption. That might me other's bracelet.

Adarsh orders constables to drag Laksh out.

Ragini: laksh.. I'm scared....

Laksh keeps telling: Ladoo, don't worry. I will save you...

Ragini keeps crying. Adarsh smirks looking at Ragini.

Laksh calls to lawyer.

Adarsh comes near Ragini.

Ada: sahil has said about you already, you are so beautiful. He was unlucky, he didn't enjoy you...but, I got chance...

He is about to put hand on her... laksh and lawyer comes inside.

Ragini runs to Laksh and hugs him and cries. Lawyer gives bail. Laksh keeps hand on her shoulder and takes her away. Ragini looks back angrily at Adarsh. Adarsh still smirking at her. Then nobody knows how, a knife raises and suddenly stabs into his neck by itself.

He shouts and falls down dead. Laksh and lawyer are shocked. They don't understand how it happened. But Ragini is just smirking. Lawyer looks at Ragini face, he scares looking at her and runs away.