Part 6

In this episode past and present simultaneously...

Now present,

Laksh holds Ragini and makes her to sleep on bed. Magician is looking at the glass bottle in which KAvya's soul is locked.

Shekar grabs Laksh's collar.

Shekar: this was all because of you..why did you come again??

Laksh in red eyes: are you a father? To make her far from me, you made her weak to be possessed by Kavya..

Dadi shocks with his statement.

Dadi: shekar..! what is he talking??

Dadaji: yes..! It was mine and Shekar's plan to make Ragini far from you. If we kill you, she becomes mad. If she misunderstands you, she can forget you easily. That's why we unlocked Kavya's soul which was locked in that mansion..!

Dadi looks shocked...

Laksh: to make me bad in her eyes... you need to play this much drama? You need to risk her life??

Shekar: then how she is going to misunderstand you? She is never going to believe any blame on you, bcz she loves you deeply and madly. What she hates the most Laksh..? She hates it when you kiss her or hug her... bcz, she has a phobia if you do something like that, you will die... she is too innocent laksh... she believes everything....

Laksh looks sadly at Ragini... "what kind of father you are? Does anyone do like this with daughter?"

Shekar: I'm her father, that's why I wanted her to marry a rich boy and live happily. But, she loved a beggar like you..! that's why, I have decided to separate you both, and my weapon is Kavya, who is in deep desire of you... she wants you. She was dead without getting you...

Laksh breaks a pot in anger.

Laksh: enough uncle, you have tortured my Ragini very well. Now, I won't let her stay with you...

He says and lifts Ragini on his shoulder and starts going. The men who came to fight, he fights with single hand.

He places Ragini on back seat of bike and ties her to him with chunni. He drove off...

Dadi slaps Shekar and scolds dadaji...

Laksh keeps driving the bike, "I will save you at any cost my ladoo..." he thinks. Ragini was laying on him on back unconscious.

Now....Past continues...

Laksh runs near the mansion gates. He remembers some words, "Don't step in this mansion again..." a old man's dialogues.

"sorry for crossing your words, but I have to save her..!" says Laksh and crosses the gate. Wind start blowing vigorously. He reaches the main door. He looks at the pumpkin which fell down and broke.

"this is not good...!" laksh scares.

He runs inside mansion and shouts, "Ragini..!"

The echo resounds in every corner of mansion. It is totally dark. Spider webs are like forest. Some tress are grown and roots are came out of walls. The hugs chandler in center is swinging due to wind outside. Laksh knows very well, that mansion doors were opened after 20 years..! till now, even little air didn't come into it.

Laksh keeps searching for her desperately in mobile light. Suddenly, he looks drops of blood. He follows it and reaches a dressing table. Where, the glass pieces are broke, and blood upon them, a little far from them Ragini is lying on floor unconscious.