Part 4

Present:

The way is clear and Laksh keeps going on bike. At house, Ragini was in fainted position. That magician was still doing some chants. The fire was not out. He takes a bottle and closes the lid.

Magician:- all set. I have locked the spirit in this glass bottle. Now you may turn down the fire. Your daughter is normal again.

They set the fire off. Shekar and Dadaji make Ragini to sleep on bed. Dadi is beside her.

Magician keeps looking at the glass bottle and shocks.

Just then, Laksh enters the palace. Some men are at gate. One of them calls to Shekar.

"sir, laksh has come..!"

Shekar: what?? He is alive?? Kill him right now...

The men come to fight with Laksh. He gets off the bike and beats the first man who came. He falls down. Laksh keeps hitting and fighting with all those men.

He reaches the entrance.

Magician shouts: no..! the spirit is not locked yet. That devil has cheated us..!

Dadi and rest all shocks. they move far from Ragini. Magician looks at the dressing table mirror. Suddenly, the mirror breaks into pieces and they forcedly shoot them. All escape. A white fog like thing enters into Ragini again.

Magician shocks. Ragini opens her eyes. Her eyes are all white. All get scared. She stands on bed and shouts.

Laksh was stopped by men at entrance. With her shout, all the glasses of windows and doors break. Dadi faints again.

Laksh: she is possessed again..! I have to go..!

He shouts and gives a nice blow to those men and keeps climbing the steps.

Ragini jumps from bed and holds magician's neck. He beats her with a stick. Laksh who just came there sees her position. He holds magician.

Lak: why are you beating her like that??

Some men drag Ragini into circle and set the fire again. Laksh wants to go there, but some other men are holding him.

That magician starts throwing powder on Ragini. She suffers. Laksh feels very sad.

Laksh:- uncle, if you do so Ragini suffers not Kavya. This is not correct.

No one listens to him.

Magician beats Ragini with other stick. She shouts in pain. Laksh forcedly removes his clutches and jumps inside the circle.

Magician: have you gone mad??

Ragini who was controlled by KAvya looks at Laksh. She gives a devilish smile at Laksh. She holds his neck and presses. But, he holds her waist and drags her near. All are seeing at them in tension. Suddenly, Ragini's eyes turn normal. He holds her head and kisses her lips. Everyone shocks.

Ragini becomes weak and kavya gets out of her. magician gets the soul in bottle again.

Laksh was still kissing her. she falls in his arms. Then he gently pats her cheek, 'ladoo..'

She opens her eyes and sees Laksh. 'Laksh...' she murmurs slowly and faints. He hugs her.

Now past.... Flash back continues....

Next morning Laksh wakes as chotu was licking his nose. He wakes and takes chotu in his hands. 'where is your ladoo madam?' he asks. Just then, Ragini comes there. She has taken the bath and her hair was wet. She comes in front of mirror and keeps setting her hair. Water falls on Laksh's face. He keeps looking at her mesmerized.