Chapter four : My new home

Mr. Gabriel and I had a very long chat about Angel's history. You don't need to know about it because you will be bored. But maybe a summary will do.

So God created Archangels which were Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Chamuel, Jophiel, Raguel, and Lucifer (known as Satan), they were God's helpers. But right now there are fifteen of them Lucifer betrayed God and since then the tree of life was born. The tree of life is the balance of life. Its job is to balance bad and good, though it was not mentioned in the bible. It was the most important thing in empyrean. The tree of life dropped three seeds. They should be planted eons ago but the prophecy said they should be planted by a half mortal girl who has an important gift and the savior of Earth, which turned to be me.

"So, I just plant them? Well that is easy." I said. While a little confidence grows in me.

"Yes, you should plant it but we don't know where they are." Mr. Gabriel said.

"Great, that is just awesome!" I shouted. This is just extremely great, I already have so many problems like I have to save my dad and I need to save planet Earth, that I don't know when nor how. Ugh.

"Didn't your father gave you any clues on where he hid them?"

"Hid what?"

"The seeds. Your father was the keeper. He was the one who was the most trusted Archangel at that time, well he shattered it when he wanted to stay with your mother and with you." He said it with a straight face.

"You... you know my mother?" I asked.

"Yes, I know your mother." He said. "'She is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" your father once said after he had his one month patrol in America. Since then he always visits your mother. Your mother prayed to God to make your father an immortal and live with both of you. Your mother was so dreamy that she even imagined your dad never coming back again in Empyrean, but God didn't agree and said no. Lucifer took his chance and lured your mother under Gehenna as a hostage and he said to your father 'Kill the child and you will have your beloved Zafrina back.' your father knew that Lucifer already recognize that you were the prophecy child, the one who will be the savior of Earth. Your father kept you and asked God if he can raise you as a normal child and explain things to you when you turn fourteen but things changed and your father was now in Gehenna."

"Is it possible...? I mean my mom alive?"

"I don't know, child. But your father always believed that your mother was still alive but I don't think she could survive Gehenna that long." He explained.

"Yeah... of course. So what do I need to do?"

"Oh, you have many things to do, child. You need to get your father back before Satan take over his body , you need to find the seed before Lucifer and you need to train... yes training, you only have four more years until..." he started mumbling something.

"Until what?" I asked.

"Until your... big day, to save Earth." He said.

Should I say 'Wow, awesome I really like to get pulverized by Satan.' this is really ridiculous I cannot save Earth, I cannot save my dad nor find the seed. I was about to take my heart off and shove it down my esophagus and never open my eyes again when someone slammed the door open. It was Bianca, my best friend who is also a half angel.

"Hey, let me join in." she said.

"This is a private matter Ms. Bianca Cullen." He said in a very serious voice.

"Oops, I am in big trouble."

"Yes, you are indeed Ms. Cullen."

"So should I go?" she asked innocently.