Chapter One : My boring school life

Weird. A perfect description of what I am. Why? Because I am weird, sort of. If you are afraid of knowing the truth then you should stop reading, but what's the use of this book if you won't read it, right?

My name is Lucia Johnson. You can call me Lucy.

I'm thirteen years old, like I said I am a weird girl. You probably can't see it, because we haven't met, butif you think having geeky glasses, long skirts, braces and always having books around you makes you weird, think again.

I love reading books especially books about myths and legends. I don't know why, but they make me feel alive and sometimes I think that I am one unknown species that has not been discovered yet, but after that thought, I would always answer myself back thinking "Nope, never in a million years." What a stupid idea isn't it? But that was just a few months ago.

Let me tell you the whole story, Shall I?

Until a few a months ago, I was a student at Colby Academy, a private school for girls. Most of the girls here were always in trouble.

Why would I go to this school?

I wasn't really planning to move to a private school. It was just because of a little accident... maybe a big accident.

You see, I am a troublesome kid. I always destroy things even though I didn't meant to. Like at my fourth-grade school, when we were playing dodge ball, I had this accident with an extinguishing fire. We were playing peacefully when the other team's captain planned to set me on fire. Look, I also don't know why a ten year old kid would bring a lighter on school.

Anyways, he tripped and got his teammate on fire. Everyone panicked except me. I rushed toward the extinguishing fire and threw it to my teacher. I thought that he was ready to catch it but I suddenly remembered that he injured his right arm. And... well you get the idea.

This school year I was determined to be good. I don't want to move schools anymore, and besides I have found my first best friend.

"Hey, Lucy." Someone behind me said. I looked back and found my best friend, Bianca. She was stunning. She has beautiful green eyes and a perfect blond ringlets down to her waist. She is definitely the opposite of me. I have chocolate brown eyes and a golden hair. Everyone said that I am unique. Because I have this strange brown eyes. Whenever it rains my eye color change, from being chocolate it will turn into a more light color but when the sun comes out, they become darker and when you stare at them they sometimes turns into a very dark red color. I know, it is really strange. My dad told me that my mom also had this eye color too.

"Hi, Bianca. How are you?" I asked.

"Fine, are you ready for the first class?" She asked in her sweet voice. She then stared at me like I was a big mess.

"Yeah... Physical education." I mumbled.

"We will have some practical test today. I bet you will get a high score." she said "You are always confident on athletic things."

"I hope so." I said.

We headed to our gym, changed our clothes and watched our classmates do some stupid stunts. I passed my test and got an A plus. I only get an A on Physical education. I am not good at studying, trust me.

Our second class was Religious. My school was a Catholic school so we need to study Ten Commandments and stuff. Religious is a boring subject, but for me it was interesting. Most of my classmates are ditching this class, but this year everyone is eager to attend Religious class. It's because of Mr. Gaby. Mr. Gaby is our Religious teacher. He is from London. He has a very beautiful blond hair and blue eyes that when you stare at you will feel like you are flying up in the sky. He is handsome and all, but I am not interested.