Chapter 2- New School

~Monday~

So, new school. New start. Creepy note from last night. I wonder what freak would send that. Probably a dickhead student.

I sat down in a chair next to Emily and looked around the tutor class. It looks pretty cool, even the tutor with the toilet brush hair. He had a bag full of apples. I'm not gonna eat any...

About 5 minutes past and a man came in. He had bright red hair. He didn't look to bad. I hit Emily so she'd look. She looked up, nodded and went back on her phone. Bitch!

I moved in my chair a bit. Mmm I want to . . . Do something dirty to him. So sexy...

At the end of tutor me and Emily walked out. When I walked past the red sexy man I felt something being placed in my pocket. When we were away from him, I pulled out and piece of paper.

It said 'I told you I'll see you today <3 xx' Ok now he's changed to fucking creepy man. I wonder if he gave one to Emily.

We walked into I think out maths class? All I was think about was the second note. So freaky to think he was outside my window... Watching me... how long for?

Days?

Weeks?

Months?

After maths it was art. Me and Emily sat down at a table. The creepy red head came in.

"Shit is he our teacher?" I whisper to Emily.

"I guess so why?" She whispers back.

"I think he was the creep from last night" I whisper looking at him.

"We didn't see anything thou" She whispers while opening her book. I got out the note from an house ago and past it to her.

"Well fuck" She says to me, I nod and he looks over at us and smiles. Emily looks at him then at me.

He winks and I have like a cringe attack. Emily pulls a face then quickly starts her work. I do the same but I see him in the corner of my eye. God it's so creepy!

I looked up and couldn't see him but then I looked behind and saw him walking around us. What the hell?! I knew Emily was nervous because I could hear foot tapping.

I looked back at my work and then he leans over are work, in the middle of us. We both tilt away from him slowly. I feel his finger tips on my hand. Getting my pen. I had another cringe moment. He started writing and then left to go to his desk, still watching us.

He wrote 'Stay after class?xx!' I looked up at him and shook my head. Fuck no!

I ripped out what he did out and did a shaky sigh after.

(A/N I was going to put this up two days ago but forgot, sowwy..

Please vote comment and shit ;D

Dedicating this one to MysteriousVampire again :)

Thanks for reading :3