Chapter 21- Perverts, Tears and A Hand Job

Emily's P.O.V

Mikey and I were in the police, Eddy was joining us soon. I held onto Mikey's arm and stayed close. I don't like the police, they scare me. We were sat in a waiting room. They already know what's going on but they don't have a clue where Gerard has taken her.

Eddy soon entered the room. He didn't look to good, shit. I stayed close to Mikey when a police man took us into a room. We all sat down and Mikey got the picture we found in Gerard's house. I looked around the room silently. Mikey rubbed my hand as we waited.

 Mikey and the police man were talking. Eddy gave the man a picture of Kira, he was shaking slightly. After talking for a while, we left and went to Mikey's flat. I held Eddy's hand frowning slightly trying to make him feel better. Poor Eddy. Mikey got a little jealous when I hugged Eddy. He shouldn't be jealous. When we got back to the flat, Mikey unlocked the door and I walked in with Eddy. Me and Eddy sat down on the sofa while Mikey went to get drinks.

“Ar-are we going t-to find her?” Eddy asked me stuttering.

“Of course we are... It'll be fine.” I answered rubbing his hand. He nodded slightly, then he just broke down crying. I hugged him tightly. Mikey walking back into the room. I rubbed Eddy's back hushing him and looked at Mikey sadly. I felt like crying too!

He pulled back shortly after and took a drink from Mikey. We were all silent for a while, just sipping our drinks. I felt sad.

Mikey walked Eddy home to make sure he was okay. When he was gone, I got a text from a unknown number.

It read. 'You were wrong, you can't and will not find us ever! One of your friends will die...' I tilted my head slightly then decided to text back.

'Your a sick bastard! Hope you die in hell!' I bet he wasn't expecting that!

Mikey came home shortly after and sat down next to me on the sofa. I leaned on him and nuzzled my head in his shoulder. I loved him so mush. He rubbed my arm gently smiling, keeping me close.

“Hey Mikeymoo, can I have a shower here?” I asked him sweetly. He nodded with a smile and I stood to my feet. I made my way over to his bathroom and undressed. Why does he have to be a prick? I sighed and stepped into the shower. So many thoughts ran through my head. I turned the knob and let the warm water soak me. I somewhat felt at peace. Suddenly my phone flashed with a new message.

'Touch yourself in there hun, your making little Gerard happy' I yelped and jumped out scared.

'Get back in' The new text said. What?! No!

'Fuck off! Leave me alone! You can't do anything to me!' I text back. He didn't text back. I quickly put my clothes back on and went back to Mikey. I quickly pulled him into a hug with a small whimper. He's such a fucking dick!

“You okay baba?” Mikey asked. I shook my head and kept him close. I nuzzled my head in his chest whimpering. “What's wrong?” He asked. He wrapped his arms around me keeping me close. I sniffled.

“Why's he so mean!?” I cried holding onto him.

“Shh. Shh. It's okay, the police will find him and it'll be back to normal.” He said keeping me close. I whimpered again.

“No it won't! I can't take this any more!” I cried in his chest. He rubbed my back and gently kissed my head.

“You'll be fine babe, you've got me and we have to keep an eye on Eddy.” He calmed rubbed my back. I pulled my head back to look at him.

“I love you so much Mikey.” I managed out with a sad smile. He smiled slightly and placed a hand on the side of my cheek. Slowly, his lips neared closer to mine until the gently touch. I slowly kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hand trailed down my back and gripped onto my hips. I moaned slightly when he started to massage my hips. I wrapped a leg round his hip kissing him.

“I know how to cheer you up.” He mumbled between kisses then picked me up. I moaned out and held onto him. He then walked over to his room and placed me onto the bed. I pulled him down onto me and attacked his neck with kisses. He moaned out and held me closer. I moved my hands down his pants as I sucked on his neck. He moaned my name removing his shirt that I was wearing. I loved stealing Mikey's clothes. I wrapped my hands around his friend and he moaned again.

(Hello, how did you like this chapter?

Dedicating this one to ronnieradkeluver! Thanks for commenting fuck loads!

Please vote comment and shit ;D

Mikey?

Eddy?

Thanks for reading my unicorns!!)