Chapter 17- Gripping, Sucking & Enjoying

Kira's P.O.V

 -Couple Of Days Later-

I woke up to someone singing, I guess its my alarm. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone but the singing wasn't coming from my phone. I slowly looked up at my desk to see Gerard looking at me. I felt my face go red. He was singing to me! What the fuck?! I gulped towards his smirking face.

I've grown used to him being here. I have too. He does what he pleases but hasn't tried to fuck me. Thankfully. Eddy makes Gerard angry... I looked at him again and he stopped singing.

“Morning my little princess, sleep well?” He asked softly with a creepy smile. I sighed.

“I slept fine... Why are you-” I cut myself off. Why should I even ask that? There's no point. He's here because he wants to be. He chuckled.

“You better get dressed hun, I'm dropping you off today.” He told me standing up.

“I'm walking with Eddy” I said standing and I quickly got changed. He watched me as I dressed. I made sure not look his way. I felt his eyes burn into my skin.

“Why?...” He asked bluntly. What do I tell him? The same thing maybe?

“Eddy is my boyfriend, you know that.” I stated putting my shoes on. I grabbed my beanie and put it on.

“If you don't come with me I'll tell Eddy our little secret of OUR relationship.” He stated with a smile. He wasn't lying.

“Eddy won't-” He cut me off placing one of his fingers over mine.

“Darling, I have my ways... and recordings... You will love me.” He said with a smile. I looked at him wide eye.

“I'll, um- have a lift with you.” I stated, I really don't want to have a lift, I'd rather walk with my boyfriend. He smiled triumphantly and took my hand. Ugh he's so annoying! He then dragged me down the stairs grabbing my bag.

 He took me to his car, we both got in and he started the engine. He turned his head towards me and smiled. He drived the long way to school and parked a street away from it. I looked at him confused and he smiled even more.

“I can't drive like this hun.” He stated.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused, he smirked.

“Your making me so hard babe, please help me.” He begged smirking. We both knew he would get his way. I gulped and slowly moved over. He pulled his friend out and pushed my mouth on him. I gagged slightly, while he moved my head up and down.

After a couple of minutes he came in my mouth. I swallowed and pulled back breathing fast. He smiled happily at me.

“Your such a good girl Kira, you deserve a treat.” He said making me go back in my chair. I went wide eye, what is he doing? I saw him smirking and he undid my jeans.

“What?” I asked watching him. He moved over to my side and knelt infront of me. Slowly he pulled my underwear down. “No don't!” I said and sat up quickly looking at him. He smiled sweetly and pushed me back down. I gulped not knowing what he's going to do.

“Don't worry babe.” He soothed rubbing me. I bit my lip and watched him. I tensed up a bit as he got closer. He gently placed his lips on my entrance and started kissing me. I moaned out quietly. I gripped onto the chair as he slipped his tongue inside of me. I moaned more and opened my legs more as his tongue moved around more. It felt heavenly.

 I moaned again as he started sucking harder. My grip on the chair tightened. He gripped my legs and sucked me harder making me moan more. I moaned out his name and climaxed. I felt him lick every bit of cum I had off me, making me moan. After a bit he got up and sat in his seat again. I sat up and pulled my clothes up too. He smirked and started the car again so we could drive to school.

I rubbed my face as he parked the car again. I looked out of the window and saw Eddy walking by. I frowned at the fact I couldn't walk with him. I really needed him. Gerard got out then opened my door. I got out and watched Eddy.

“You can't be with him.” Gerard whispered into my ear. I sighed angrily and walked ahead of him. I knew he was smirking.

(Hello! Sorry it's a bit shorter than the one before!

Gerard? 

Or 

Eddy?

Dedicating this to Ar9ianna_silent_nine :)

 Please vote comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading unicorns!)